This portal includes concise profiles of lawsuits in which companies are accused of human rights abuses, and expert commentaries.
Legal accountability news
- Tricia Feeney of RAID calls for stronger focus on accountability & grievance mechanisms for victims in interview on UN Forum on Business and Human Rights
- Compilation of govt. & NGO initiatives calling for legally binding instrument on business & human rights
New case profiles:
- Argor-Heraeus lawsuit (re Dem. Rep. of Congo)
Updated case profiles:
- Abu Ghraib lawsuits against CACI, Titan (now L-3): plaintiffs appeal dismissal of lawsuit against CACI
- Blackwater USA lawsuit (re 16 Sep 2007 Baghdad incident): US Justice Dept. files new charges
Skip the search form if you do not want to read it as the next section.