Компании с программами в области прав человека
Related stories and components
New company survey & report urges European companies & states to step up efforts to identify & address risks to defenders
Human rights and environmental defenders play a key role in holding companies and states accountable for business-related human rights violations and environmental degradation. However, defenders are increasingly defamed, harassed and killed for...
NSO group develops human rights policy, vowing to abide by UN Guiding Principles, but human rights watchdogs are sceptical
Author: Steven Scheer, Reuters
"Cyber firm NSO vows to tackle human rights misuse", 10 Sep 2019...
- Related stories: Novalpina Capital buys spyware co. NSO Group & commits to helping it become more transparent
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders Technology and Human Rights: Digital Freedom
- Related companies: Facebook Novalpina Capital NSO Group Whatsapp (part of Facebook)
Author: Reuters/Folha de S. Paulo (Brazil)
“Norueguesa ameaça suspender aquisição de soja brasileira”, 28 de agosto de 2019...
Author: FIFA Human Rights Advisory Board
Author: Fundación Ideas para la Paz (Colombia)
“Plan Nacional de Acción en Empresas y Derechos Humanos, una apuesta ética y responsable”- 27 de mayo de 2019...
Colombia: Main coal export companies release a joint statement condemning death threats and attacks against Human Rights Defenders
Author: Drummond, CNR, Cerrejon Coal & Prodeco
“Joint Press Release from Coal Exporting Companies against Threats”- May 16, 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Extractives Natural Resources Positive company initiatives
- Related companies: Anglo American BHP Billiton Cerrejón Coal (joint venture Anglo American, BHP Billiton, Glencore) Colombia Natural Resources, CNR (part of Murray Energy) Drummond Glencore Murray Energy Prodeco (part of Glencore)
Australia: Qantas confirms commitment to social justice issues, including LGBTI, indigenous and women’s rights
Author: AAP, news.com.au
"Qantas will continue to campaign on social justice issues", 9 May 2019...
- Related companies: Qantas Airways