Проектное финансирование / ссуды
Related stories and components
Spain: 134 CSOs express opposition to lithium mining project citing environmental risks and impact on tourism; including co responses
In a letter addressed to the President of the European Commission, 134 local and environmental organisations expressed their opposition to Infinity Lithium's San José de Valdeflórez lithium project next to the city of Cáceres, Spain. According to the...
This is a sustainable project that complies with the strictest environmental legislation and the best practices in the sector and the project does not pose any risk to health or the environment...EIT InnoEnergy, as coordinator of the European Battery...
- Related stories: Spain: 134 CSOs express opposition to lithium mining project citing environmental risks and impact on tourism; including co responses
- This is a response from the following companies: InnoEnergy
Author: Wawa Wang & Zhang Jingjing, China Dialogue
“China’s energy law could help address the Belt and Road’s climate impact”, 22 June 2020...
- Related stories: China's new energy law falls short on screening export of fossil fuel technologies, bloggers say
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas Energy
- Related companies: China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC)
Threats to communities affected by development banks-funded projects exacerbated by COVID-19 outbreak
Author: Alexandre Andrade Sampaio, International Accountability Project
'The Responsibility of Development Banks: Assist Communities Affected by Bank Projects First', June 6, 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Human rights defenders & civic freedoms Latest news on human rights defenders
- Related companies: Inter-American Development Bank
IFC releases guidance for companies on preventing reprisals against project opponents during COVID-19, encouraging zero tolerance approach
Author: International Finance Corporation (IFC)
"Tip sheet for IFC clients: preventing reprisals during COVID-19 pandemic: Addressing increased reprisals risk in the context of COVID-19", Jun 2020...
Author: Financial Post, Bloomberg
“China's Banks Asked to Stop Funding Turkey's Coal Industry”, 10 June 2020...