Acceso al agua
Related stories and components
Author: Julius Osahon Yenagoa, The Guardian (Nigeria)
‘Oil Spill: Bayelsa communities slam oil firms over neglect’ 13 July 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Natural Resources
So. Africa: Labour union threatens litigation and protests against govt. & companies responsible for water contamination
Author: Eric Naki, The Citizen (South Africa)
'Cosatu threatens govt, business with court over acid mine water’ 16 July 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Access to water
Author: Agence de Presse Sénégalaise (APS)
"Les ICS sont mises en demeure de prouver que leurs déchets ne sont pas toxiques", 13 juillet 2019...
Author: Comunicação da Defensoria Pública do Estado do Espírito Santo (Brazil)
“Defensorias Públicas e Ministérios Públicos contestam liberação do consumo do pescado do Rio Doce pela Anvisa”, 7 de junho de 2019...
- Related stories: BHP Billiton & Vale lawsuit (re dam collapse in Brazil)
- Related companies: BHP Billiton Samarco (joint venture BHP Billiton and Vale) Vale
Author: Washingtion AFP
"Ecuadorans end Chevron pollution lawsuit in Canada", 9 Jul 2019...
Author: Louise Eldridge, CORE Coalition
In a historic ruling, the UK Supreme Court has allowed 1,826 Zambian villagers to continue to pursue their case (Lungowe and others v. Vedanta Resource Plc) against UK-based mining giant Vedanta in the UK courts. The villagers from Chingola, in Zambia...
- Related stories: Vedanta Resources lawsuit (re water contamination, Zambia)
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on mandatory human rights due diligence
- Related companies: Vedanta Resources
Author: Prensa Latina (Cuba)
“250 Communities in Mexico to Be Relocated for Mayan Train Project”, 4th July 2019...
Author: ABC Color
“Urgen frenar la contaminación de arroyo” – 8 de julio de 2019 ...
- Related in-depth areas: Últimas noticias