قضايا ومكونات هذه الفئة
الكاتب: Czerina Patel, GroundUp
'Will SA have more parental leave soon?', 11 Sep 2015:…“…[P]rogressive companies…recognise…that keeping good staff is better…than having to rehire regularly," says Jonathan Muthige, Director of Human Resources at…Pick n Pay which…offer[s]…one of the...
الكاتب: Adam Withnall, Independent (UK)
New fathers will be given up to a year’s paternity leave on full salary as part of a new policy unveiled at Virgin by Richard Branson. The extraordinary offer goes far beyond the new system of shared parental leave recently unveiled by the Government....
- الشركات ذات الصلة: Virgin Group
الكاتب: Australian Human Rights Commission
As part of the Supporting Working Parents: Pregnancy and Return to Work National Review, the Australian Human Rights Commission contracted Roy Morgan Research to conduct a National Survey to measure the prevalence of discrimination in the workplace...
الكاتب: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
The purpose of this e-bulletin is to help keep everyone working in the field of business & children's rights informed about recent key developments and forthcoming initiatives. [Includes contributions in English, French & Spanish from: UN...
- تجدونه أيضا: PA Child Care lawsuits (re "kids for cash" scandal)
- القضايا المعمقة: Latest news on Children
- الشركات ذات الصلة: Abbott Laboratories adidas Aviva BHP Billiton Body Shop (part of L'Oréal) Boliden Chevron Daewoo International (part of Posco) GM Uzbekistan (joint venture General Motors & UzAvtosanoat) Google (part of Alphabet) HSBC Indorama Kuoni L'Oreal Microsoft Posco Shurtanneftegaz Telefónica Toys R Us Trustbank
الكاتب: Susanna Kim, ABC News (USA)
A journalist for CNN is accusing Time Warner of gender discrimination, saying the company gives most parents, including adopting families, longer paid family leave than what it offers biological fathers. Josh Levs…said that Time Warner offers 10 weeks...
- الشركات ذات الصلة: Time Warner