قضايا ومكونات هذه الفئة
الكاتب: Koch Industries
- تجدونه أيضا: Members of US business org IECA disagree with its stance against Paris Agreement
- إمتناع عن الرد من الشركات: Koch Industries
الكاتب: Monavar Khalaj, Financial Times
The US was Iran’s major market for Persian rugs and the sanctions caused total carpet exports to drop by 30 per cent — the embargo meant no American could buy, sell or import Persian rugs, even if they were purchased outside of the Islamic republic....
- تجدونه أيضا: "Iran Business Responsibility" launches website
الكاتب: Nita Bhalla, Guardian
he United Nations says changes to India's child labour law which permit children to work for their families and reduce the number of banned occupations for adolescents will disadvantage vulnerable groups such as tribals and lower-caste communities.....
الكاتب: Clean Energy Ministerial
"World’s Energy and Business Leaders Announce Actions to Accelerate Global Deployment of Technologies at Seventh Clean Energy Ministerial," 2 Jun 2016...
- تجدونه أيضا: Business & state leaders discuss clean energy transition at 7th Clean Energy Ministerial
- الشركات ذات الصلة: Apple Cummins Daikin Dentsu Facebook Google (part of Alphabet) Honeywell Ingersoll-Rand Interface LG Chem MGM Resorts Microsoft PG&E Royal Philips Electronics Samsung Schneider Electric Tetra Pak (part of Tetra Laval) Toronto-Dominion Bank Wells Fargo
الكاتب: Ministry of Economic Affairs, IUCN NL, MVO Nederland, True Price
"It pays to be transparent: Lessons learnt in the Green Deal Cooperation towards Transparency in Natural and Social Capital, 2014 – 2016," May 2016...
الكاتب: Guardian (UK) with Associated Press
"Obama revives anti-slavery law to target Thailand's seafood exports"...
- تجدونه أيضا: US ban on import of products made with forced labour