قضايا ومكونات هذه الفئة
الكاتب: Human Rights Watch
Leading corporate sponsors of the Olympics have yet to speak out strongly against the rights abuses linked to the preparations for the Sochi Winter Games, to be hosted by Russia in February 2014...Minky Worden... Human Rights Watch [said] “Sponsors...
- تجدونه أيضا: Russia: Human Rights Watch urges Olympic sponsors to speak out against rights abuses related to Sochi Games preparations; includes responses from 8 firms including Coca-Cola, GE & Samsung
- القضايا المعمقة: Russia: Human rights abuses related to 2014 Winter Olympic Games in Sochi
- الشركات ذات الصلة: Atos (formerly Atos Origin) Coca-Cola Comcast Dow Chemical General Electric McDonald's NBCUniversal (part of Comcast) Omega Watches (part of Swatch) Panasonic Procter & Gamble Samsung Visa Inc.
الكاتب: EU-Russia Civil Society Forum
...Dmitrii Shevchenko, the deputy coordinator of a member organisation of the EU-Russia Civil Society Forum, “Ecological Watch in the North Caucasus” (EcoWatch), was detained at Krasnodar airport...The activist was kept in the police station in the...
- تجدونه أيضا: Civil society forum urges Russian Govt. to end persecution of advocates opposing environmental & human rights abuses related to 2014 Winter Olympics construction
- القضايا المعمقة: Russia: Human rights abuses related to 2014 Winter Olympic Games in Sochi Россия: Нарушения прав человека, связанные с Зимними Олимпийскими играми 2014 в Сочи
الكاتب: Compiled by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
Russia will host the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, 7-23 February. Construction in preparation for the Olympics involves the building of sports venues, hotels, roads, telecommunications systems, transportation hubs, and other major infrastructure...
- تجدونه أيضا: Russia: Human rights abuses related to 2014 Winter Olympic Games in Sochi
- الشركات ذات الصلة: AT&T
الكاتب: Simeon Kerr, Financial Times
Camel racers in the United Arab Emirates are still using 10-year-old boys as jockeys in defiance of a law designed to stamp out the practice, an international campaign group has said. Anti-Slavery International found boy jockeys, some as young as 10,...
- تجدونه أيضا: Ukrainian Trade Union Federation lists companies that have not paid employees' salaries - list includes Kolomyjskiy Plant.
- إمتناع عن الرد من الشركات: Kyivskyj ipodrom
الكاتب: Ukrainian Trade Union Federation
[Original article in Ukrainian; title translation, and following summary of the article's key points, provided by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre] During the last three months, unpaid salaries have significantly increased in Ukraine. On 1...