قضايا ومكونات هذه الفئة
الكاتب: Ethical Funds
[refers to Titan (now L-3 Titan, part of L-3 Communications), Caci, Unocal (now part of Chevron). Report is based on survey of companies in Canada's S&P/TSX Composite Index]
- تجدونه أيضا: Report says most Canadian extractive companies need to do more to keep up with intl. human rights law (4 companies said to be ahead of others are Talisman, Nexen, Enbridge, Alcan) Talisman lawsuit (re Sudan) Unocal lawsuit (re Myanmar) المزيدتقليص
- الشركات ذات الصلة: CACI Chevron L-3 Communications L-3 Titan (part of L-3 Communications) Unocal (part of Chevron)
الكاتب: Make TIAA-CREF Ethical Coalition
[statement arguing that TIAA-CREF invests in companies incompatible with its pledge to give "careful consideration to issues of social responsibility and the common good". Raises concerns about TIAA-CREF's investments in Nike, Wal-Mart, Unocal, Philip...
- تجدونه أيضا: Final Submission to the Joint Committee on Human Rights Inquiry into Business and Human Rights Investment Company Challenged on Social Responsibility [USA] openDemocracy article on concerns over Coca-Cola's role in unionists' assassinations in Colombia, protests against Coke in USA; company says it has no involvement in responsible paramilitaries, actively fights the violence War on Want releases "Alternate Report" on Coca-Cola, alleging excessive use of water, harm to environment & repression of unionists المزيدتقليص
- الشركات ذات الصلة: Coca-Cola
الكاتب: Brendan Coyne, New Standard [USA]
Activists challenged the nation’s largest pension investment company’s claims that it is socially responsible yesterday with a staged protest at its Boston headquarters. The coalition is demanding that the Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association...
- تجدونه أيضا: Investment Company Challenged on Social Responsibility [USA]
- الشركات ذات الصلة: Coca-Cola TIAA-CREF Walmart
الكاتب: Joshua Kurlantzick, Mother Jones
...attorneys have...[filed] ATCA [Alien Tort Claims Act] cases seeking to hold American companies responsible for abetting the worst crimes overseas—like torture, forced labor, and genocide...The [US] administration argues that the suits will damage...
La compañía estadounidense Coca-Cola se mostró dispuesta a examinar sus prácticas laborales y empresariales en India y en Colombia para mantener sus contratos por 1,3 millones de dólares...con la Universidad de Michigan..."Aunque pensamos que las...