قضايا ومكونات هذه الفئة
الكاتب: Americas Quarterly (US)
...The perils and promise of consulta previa…Across the Andes, resource-related conflict has increased over the past 10 years. [In this issue, Country Studies:] Peru… Chile…Guatemala [and] Colombia…[Articles:] Reducing the Financial Risk of Social...
- القضايا المعمقة: Latest Legal News Latest news on conflict & peace
- الشركات ذات الصلة: AngloGold Ashanti Cementos Progreso Compañia de Minas Buenaventura Compañía General de Combustibles (part of Southern Cross) Goldcorp (now Newmont Goldcorp) Minas Conga (joint venture Buenaventura & Newmont) Montana Exploradora (part of Goldcorp) Newmont (formerly Newmont Goldcorp) Perupetro Southern Cross Tahoe Resources (part of Pan American Silver)
الكاتب: BNP Paribas
In 2012, Jean-Laurent Bonnafé, Director and CEO, and François Villeroy de Galhau, COO in charge of corporate social responsibility at BNP Paribas, signed the Statement of BNP Paribas on Human Rights, in which the Group commits to ensuring that human...
- تجدونه أيضا: BNP Paribas on its compliance with UN Guiding Principles
- القضايا المعمقة: Latest news on UNGPs
- الشركات ذات الصلة: BNP Paribas
الكاتب: Equitable Cambodia & Inclusive Development Initiatives
Equitable Cambodia and Inclusive Development International call upon ANZ to right the wrongs it has done by financing the Phnom Penh Sugar plantation and not just jump ship…Eang Vuthy, Executive Director of Equitable Cambodia, said: “We are very...
الكاتب: John Ruggie, Harvard Univ., former UN Special Representative on business & human rights
At the September 2013 session of the United Nations Human Rights Council, the delegation of Ecuador delivered a statement stressing “the necessity of moving forward toward a legally binding framework to regulate the work of transnational corporations.....
- تجدونه أيضا: Declaración de Ecuador sobre “Empresas Transnacionales y Derechos Humanos"
- القضايا المعمقة: 2014 Latest news on UNGPs
الكاتب: Richard Baker & Nick McKenzie, Sydney Morning Herald (Australia)
...ANZ is financing a Cambodian sugar plantation that has involved child labour, military-backed land grabs, forced evictions and food shortages. ANZ's support of the Phnom Penh Sugar Company's plantation is disclosed in confidential audits that reveal...
- تجدونه أيضا: ANZ seeks 100% control of Cambodia operations months after allegations surfaced that ANZ Royal helped finance a sugar refinery linked to forced evictions Cambodia: ANZ reportedly financing Phnom Penh Sugar, a company beset by allegations of child labour & forced evictions
- الشركات ذات الصلة: ANZ Bank
الكاتب: Louisa Soper & Mark Keeling, DLA Piper Australia
The need to consider the impact of business operations and relationships on human rights is a growing feature of the corporate landscape...Operational, social, economic, geographical and political factors inherent to the mining industry mean players at...
الكاتب: Haniza A. Hamid, Sarawak Energy
…[T]here is no ‘blockade’ at the Murum HEP [Hydroelectric Project]...[A]ll 353 families affected...have been relocated to the new resettlement villages…The RAP [Resettlement Action Plan] provides the affected community a level of compensation in terms...
- تجدونه أيضا: Book documents indigenous peoples' experience with access to remedy for corporate abuses Malaysian Embassies receive calls for good faith negotiations with Penan people displaced by Murum Dam NGOs send letters to Malaysian Embassies worldwide calling for good faith negotiations by local authorities and Sarawak Energy with Penan people displaced by Murum Dam. المزيدتقليص
- ردود من الشركات: Sarawak Energy