عضو في الاتفاق العالمي للأمم المتحدة
المركز الرئيسي في الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية
Cisco Systems website: http://www.cisco.com
الكاتب: Tom Zeller, New York Times
In an indication of growing tensions between human rights advocates and American Internet and technology companies doing business in countries with repressive regimes, a group of two dozen fund management firms and investment analysts issued a joint...
الكاتب: Eric Auchard, Reuters
In a letter by 25 investment funds...fund managers warned companies ranging from Yahoo to Cisco of the risks in "collaborating to suppress freedom of opinion and expression"..."We take this issue very seriously," Yahoo spokeswoman Mary Osako said......
- تجدونه أيضا: 25 investment funds call on internet companies such as Yahoo!, Cisco, Google, Microsoft to refrain from supporting repressive human rights practices in China & other countries
- الشركات ذات الصلة: Cisco Systems Fortinet Google (part of Alphabet) Microsoft Nortel Networks Secure Computing (part of McAfee) Yahoo! (part of Verizon)
الكاتب: William Baue, SocialFunds.com
"Democracy." "Freedom." "Tiananmen Square." Posting these terms together on the Internet (as this article does) is grounds for imprisonment in China, which is erecting a "Great Firewall" to block cyber-dissent with the complicity of information...
الكاتب: Mark Belanger, Jon Franklin, Andrew Moschetti and Maya Sultan of F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business, Babson College [USA], and Walden Asset Management
The objective of this report is to add evidence to the case that Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) makes good business sense. The evidence provided is in the form of quotations from the leaders of today’s global business community. [statements on...
- الشركات ذات الصلة: adidas Alcoa Allstate American Airlines Bank of America Baxter International BP Bristol-Myers Squibb Cisco Systems Coca-Cola Daikin Dell Dow Chemical DuPont Eastman Kodak EMC Entergy Exelon Ford Gap General Electric General Motors GlaxoSmithKline Hammerson HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM International Paper Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Chase Merck Microsoft Nike Office Depot PepsiCo Pfizer Pinnacle West Capital PPL Procter & Gamble RadioShack Raytheon Reebok (part of adidas) Sara Lee Sunoco (part of Energy Transfer Partners) Swiss Re Target Time Warner Unisys Whole Foods Market (part of Amazon) Xerox
الكاتب: Global Education Initiative - World Economic Forum
[Provides details of contributions made by participating companies & organisations: Aramex, British Council, CADER (ChangeAgent for Arab Development and Education Reform), Cisco, Vector Capital, Corel Corporation (part of Vector Capital),...
- تجدونه أيضا: World Economic Forum's "Global Education Initiative" now supporting schools in Jordan, Occupied Territories, Rajasthan (India)- & project planned for Egypt
- الشركات ذات الصلة: Aramex Cisco Systems Corel (part of Vector Capital) Corning Dell DHL (part of Deutsche Post) Estarta Solutions Fastlink France Telecom (now Orange) HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM Integrated Technology Group Intel Jordan Telecom Menhaj Technologies Microsoft Nortel Networks Pearson Rubicon Siemens SkillSoft Sun Microsystems Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Vector Capital
الكاتب: Tom Zeller, New York Times
Representative Christopher H. Smith, a New Jersey Republican...was outraged over the Yahoo incident [in which Yahoo! provided details to Chinese Govt. that led to imprisonment of journalist Shi Tao]. He has pledged to bring executives of the company to...
الكاتب: UN Global Compact
The policy on Communication on Progress (COP), introduced in 2003, was designed to increase transparency around Global Compact companies and their actions in support of the ten principles. Companies are asked to communicate publicly on their progress...
- الشركات ذات الصلة: ABN Amro Accor Aditya Birla Group Aéroports de Paris (ADP) Alcatel (now Alcatel-Lucent) Allianz Anglo American Aviva BASF BBVA BHP Billiton BOC Group (part of Linde) BP BT Carrefour CDO Foodsphere Central Warehousing Corporation Chennai Petroleum Corporation Cisco Systems Companhia Paranaense de Energia (COPEL) DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) Danisco Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Diageo EADS (European Aeronautic Defence and Space) EDF Empresas CMPC Epson (part of Seiko) Equals International Ericsson Eskom France Telecom (now Orange) Gaz de France (part of GDF Suez) Grupo Nueva Grupo OHL Grupo Pão de Açúcar - Companhia Brasileira de Distribuição H&M Hindustan Paper Corporation Holcim (part of LafargeHolcim) HP (Hewlett-Packard) ICI Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Indian Oil Corporation Indo Gulf Fertilisers (part of Aditya Birla Group) Infosys Interros ISS ITP Group (Industria de Turbo Propulsores) John Ward Ceylon Ketchum Konkan Railway La Poste Lafarge (part of LafargeHolcim) Lagardère Linde Group Mabuhay Vinyl Mansour Group National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) NBCC Nestlé Nike Norsk Hydro Norske Skog Novartis Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Novozymes NTPC Pearson Pentland Group Petrobras Pfizer Placer Dome (part of Barrick Gold) Pressalit Group PricewaterhouseCoopers PSA Peugeot-Citroën Publicis RCF (Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers) Renault Repsol YPF RGS Ricoh RUSAL Saint-Gobain SAS (Scandinavian Airlines) Sasol Seiko Serendip Productions Severn Trent Shell Société Générale Sofiyska Voda Stora Enso Suez Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Talisman (part of Repsol) Tata Motors (part of Tata Group) Telefónica Textil Santanderina TNT (part of TPG) Toshiba Total Unaxis Unilever Unimasters Logistics Group UPM Vacsera Veolia (formerly Vivendi Environnement) Vijayadeep Laboratories Volkswagen Volvo Car (part of Geely) West LB Westpac Winsome Group Wisekey
الكاتب: [analysis] Alan Dawson, Bangkok Post
[Journalist Shi Tao] was imprisoned last April on the basis of the information Yahoo provided, for ``revealing state secrets''...Yahoo did not attempt to use the [Hong Kong] legal system to oppose the Beijing order. It did not attempt to use the Hong...