Armas/ Armas de fogo
Related stories and components
USA: Connecticut Supreme Court says lawsuit by families of Sandy Hook victims against gun manufacturer Remington can go ahead
Author: Chris Dolmetsch, Erik Larson & Polly Mosendz, Bloomberg
"Gun Industry Dealt Blow as Court Says Sandy Hook Parents Can Sue Remington", 14 Mar 2019...
- Related stories: Gun industry lawsuit (re Sandy Hook shooting in USA)
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Bushmaster Firearms International, LLC
Author: International Federation for Human Rights (FIDH)
On what criteria should investment decisions be made? How should states rank when it comes to non-financial information? What indicators should be used? The objective of the present study is to establish a methodology and classification system that...
Author: Pauline Skypala, Financial Times (USA)f
"‘Responsible’ fund managers must do better to impress millennials", 28 Jan 2019 ...
- Related in-depth areas: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Latest news on human rights defenders
- Related companies: BlackRock Goldman Sachs
Author: Caroline Copley and Thorsten Severin, Reuters
"Rheinmetall plans to sue Germany over Saudi arms embargo: Spiegel", 20 January 2019...
Banking giant HSBC divests from Israeli arms manufacturer following pressure from human rights campaigners
Author: War on Want
Human rights campaigners have declared a victory as global banking giant HSBC confirmed that it has divested completely from Israeli weapons manufacturer Elbit Systems after a year of campaign pressure. Elbit Systems is one of Israel’s largest arms...
- Related stories: NGO: British financial institutions complicit in Israeli war crimes
- Related companies: Elbit Systems HSBC
USA: Investigation finds credit cards crucial to financing mass shootings; banks say not their responsibility to track gun purchases
Author: Andrew Ross Sorkin, The New York Times
USA: Investigation finds credit cards crucial to financing mass shootings; banks say not their responsibility to track gun purchases...