Related stories and components
Author: Nelly Fualdes, Jeune Afrique
"Simandou : Beny Steinmetz de retour en justice face au brésilien Vale", 25 mai 2020...
UK court rejects jurisdiction in $1.1 billion case against Shell & Eni for corruption in Nigeria, related case continues in Italy
"UK court throws out Nigerian oil corruption case against Shell, Eni" 22 May 2020...
Author: EU Today (UK)
MEPs call for "anti-oligarch" law, 14 May 2020...
Author: Anuška Delić, Matej Zwitter (Oštro)
Opaque Coronavirus Procurement Deal Hands Millions to Slovenian Gambling Mogul, 03 April 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Government & business response
Author: Nhau Mangirazi, Radion VOP (Zimbabwe)
Zimbabwe: Mining union says the industry is operated by ‘criminals and looters’ exploiting workers...
- Related in-depth areas: Natural Resources
Author: Mongabay (Brasil)
“70% da madeira explorada no Pará é ilegal, mostra estudo”, 6 Maio 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: Últimas notícias sobre recursos naturais
South Korea: Heir to Samsung apologises for corruption, bribery and union busting; committing to protect workers’ right to unionise
Author: Choe Sang-Hun, The New York Times
“Samsung Heir Apologises for Corruption and Union-Busting Scandals”, 06 May 2020...
Measures beyond voluntary guidance and trainings needed to achieve real progress in making BRI "open, green and clean", blogger says
Author: United States Institute of Peace
“China’s Belt and Road: Progress on ‘Open, Green and Clean?’”, 29 April 2020...
- Related stories: Measures beyond voluntary guidance and trainings needed to achieve real progress in making BRI "open, green and clean", blogger says
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak
- Related companies: Bank of China China Development Bank China Exim Deutsche Bank Standard Chartered