Amerikanisches Erdöl-Institut (API)
Damit zusammenhängende Stories in dieser Kategorie
Autor/in: Our Children's Trust & Earth Guardians
"Juliana v. US climate trial set for February 5, 2018", 28 Jun 2017...
- Schwerpunkte: Latest Legal News
Autor/in: [opinion] Isabel Munilla, senior policy advisor for extractive industries - Oxfam America, in The Hill (USA)
...[You] might find it perplexing that scrapping an anti-corruption law is at the top of the congressional to-do list in Washington. But Congress will seek to do just that this week by voting to roll back rules to implement the landmark bipartisan...
- Mit Bezug auf: Publish What You Pay urges oil, gas & mining firms to support US law on disclosure of payments to govts. - statements of support by 13 firms US Congress undoes Dodd-Frank regulations on extractive industry revenue transparency
- Betreffende Unternehmen: BHP (formerly BHP Billiton) BNP Paribas BP Chevron ExxonMobil Gazprom Glencore ING Kosmos Energy Rio Tinto Rosneft Royal Dutch Shell (Shell) UBS
Autor/in: Suzanne Goldenberg, The Guardian (UK)
“Edelman ends work with coal producers and climate change deniers”, 15 Sept 2015...
- Betreffende Unternehmen: Edelman
Autor/in: Alex Blair, Oxfam America
Statoil’s leadership shows that companies can publish their payments without harming their competitive edge and at little cost. This reality runs in the face of companies who claim they’ll lose their competitive edge if they are transparent...Shining a...
- Mit Bezug auf: Norway: Statoil releases information on payments to govts.; transparency advocates welcome precedent-setting move
- Betreffende Unternehmen: Sonangol Zimbabwe Mining Development Corporation (ZMDC)