Damit zusammenhängende Stories in dieser Kategorie
Lowes Foods has been honored by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for its efforts to reduce energy consumption.
- Betreffende Unternehmen: Lowe's
Autor/in: William Baue, SocialFunds.com
ForesTrade, which markets organic spices and fair trade coffee, was the sole U.S. company to win a Sustainable Development Partnerships Award at the Johannesburg Summit.
- Betreffende Unternehmen: ForesTrade
Autor/in: International Chamber of Commerce
The United Nations and ICC: the world business organization today named ten business partnership programmes from around the world which are making an outstanding contribution to sustainable development [refers to Alcan Inc; Shell; Axel Springer Verlag;...
Autor/in: James Lamont, Financial Times
The big oil companies were some of the first multinationals to find themselves in the environmental "hall of shame" on Friday in the run up to next week's World Summit on Sustainable Development...Friends of the Earth singled out Shell, British...
Autor/in: Human Rights Campaign
Demonstrate Leadership with Regard to Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender Employees - A total of 13 major U.S. corporations earned 100 percent on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's first Corporate Equality Index, released today. The index rates...
- Mit Bezug auf: 13 Companies Earn Perfect Score on First HRC Corporate Equality Index [USA]
- Betreffende Unternehmen: Aetna American Airlines Apple Avaya CBRL Group Chase (part of JPMorgan Chase) Cracker Barrel (part of CBRL Group) Eastman Kodak Emerson Electric Intel Lockheed Martin Lucent Technologies (now Alcatel-Lucent) NCR Nike Perot Systems Replacements Ltd. Worldspan Xerox
Autor/in: Business for Social Responsibility News Monitor summary of article in DiversityInc
A survey by the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) of 319 U.S. companies... found that 92 percent include sexual orientation in their non-discrimination policies, one of seven criteria the HRC used to create its 2002 Corporate Equality Index...Companies that...
Norwegian state-controlled oil firm Statoil said on Thursday that it won a prize for pioneering work to curb emissions of gases blamed for global warming by burying them beneath the seabed.
- Betreffende Unternehmen: Equinor (formerly Statoil)
Autor/in: Wearables Business
American Apparel Senior Partner Dov Charney was recently honored by the Fashion Business Incubator, a Los Angeles based non-profit fashion organization, at its annual awards dinner for his work to provide sweatshop-free working conditions for his...
- Betreffende Unternehmen: American Apparel