Damit zusammenhängende Stories in dieser Kategorie
Autor/in: Andrew Quinn, Reuters
...[The] world's industrial powers turned to the private sector on Friday to help fight hunger and malnutrition for up to a billion people...U.S. President Barack Obama announced a new public-private partnership program involving some $3 billion in...
Autor/in: Cambridge Evening News [UK]
A chemical leak from a former industrial site [formerly owned by Bayer Cropscience] which was supposed to have been cleaned up for housing has resulted in a formal warning for developers...Landowner Harrow Estates is currently monitoring results of its...
- Mit Bezug auf: UK: Pesticide leak from former Bayer CropScience facility sparks health fears over homes to be built by Harrow Estates, govt. warns developer - includes company's response
- Schwerpunkte: Latest Legal News
- Betreffende Unternehmen: Bayer
Autor/in: DiversityInc [USA]
…DiversityInc…is the leading assessment of diversity management in corporate America and globally…The DiversityInc…survey…is divided into four key areas: CEO Commitment, Human Capital, Corporate and Organizational Communications, Supplier Diversity…...
- Mit Bezug auf: DiversityInc announces "Top 50 Companies for Diversity"
- Betreffende Unternehmen: Abbott Laboratories Accenture Aetna Allstate American Express AT&T Automatic Data Processing Bank of America Booz Allen Hamilton Capital One Chrysler (part of Fiat Chrysler) Coca-Cola Colgate-Palmolive CSX Cummins Dell Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Eli Lilly EY (Ernst & Young) General Mills Health Care Service IBM J.C. Penney Johnson & Johnson Kaiser Permanente Kellogg KPMG Kraft Foods (now Kraft Heinz) Lockheed Martin Marriott MasterCard Medtronic Merck Metlife Monsanto (part of Bayer) Northrop Grumman Novartis Procter & Gamble Prudential Financial Rockwell Collins Sodexo Starwood Hotels Target Time Warner Toyota Verizon Wellpoint Wells Fargo
Autor/in: Norges Bank Investment Management
9 companies...received top marks for reporting on social or environmental risks in 2011. More than a third of the companies in the annual evaluation by Norges Bank Investment Management (NBIM)...scored zero. “Failure to manage social and environmental...
- Mit Bezug auf: PVH, H&M, Adidas, Gildan Activewear, Next & Gap receive "top marks" in child labour risk report
- Schwerpunkte: Latest news on Children
- Betreffende Unternehmen: Air France KLM Air Products Anglo American Anheuser-Busch InBev BASF Bayer BHP (formerly BHP Billiton) Constellation Energy Danone E.ON Ericsson GlaxoSmithKline Iberdrola Intel Kellogg Lafarge (part of LafargeHolcim) Linde Group Merck Molson Coors Motorola Mobility (part of Lenovo) Norges Bank Investment Management (NBIM) Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E) PepsiCo Pfizer SABMiller (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Sanofi Walt Disney Xcel Energy Xstrata (part of Glencore)
Autor/in: Stephanie Nolen, Globe & Mail [Canada]
India’s Supreme Court will hear final arguments…in a case that could have life-or-death implications for millions…Novartis...wants to patent…a leukemia drug…In 2006, the Indian Patent Office denied that…saying…it was not a new medicine…Novartis took...
Autor/in: Gobierno de Suiza
…17 empresas suizas firmaron una promesa de valor para un compromiso ético…en presencia del Vicepresidente Angelino Garzón. Las empresas involucradas en este proceso son Asea Brown Boveri, Adecco, Clariant, Cotecna, Credit Suisse, DHL (parte de...
Autor/in: Vandana Shiva, Research Foundation for Science, Technology and Ecology, in Al Jazeera
The deepening agrarian and food crisis has its roots in changes in the seed supply system…the past twenty years have seen…control over seeds by a very small number of giant corporations…[T]he Trade Related Intellectual Property Rights Agreement of the...
- Mit Bezug auf: India: Activist Vandana Shiva links Monsanto's genetically modified seeds to farmers' suicides
- Schwerpunkte: Latest Legal News
- Betreffende Unternehmen: Monsanto (part of Bayer)
Autor/in: Jacob D.H. Mignouna, AlertNet
[T]he impacts of climate change are threatening maize yields and millions of farmers across Africa...Public-private partnerships provide a useful approach for addressing the complexities of sustainable agricultural development and the global food...