Damit zusammenhängende Stories in dieser Kategorie
Autor/in: Open Democracy
"DemocracyWatch: journalists and dissidents arrested in COVID crackdowns", 22 Apr 2020...
- Schwerpunkte: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Government & business response COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Human rights defenders & civic freedoms
- Betreffende Unternehmen: BP Royal Dutch Shell (Shell) Total
Autor/in: Sudan Tribune (Sudan)
"Protest in Khartoum against UAE firm recruiting Sudanese to fight in Libya and Yemen," 27 Jan 2020...
- Mit Bezug auf: Sudan: Gvt. begins proceedings to prosecute UAE Black Shield accused of forcing Sudanese to fight in Yemen and Libya, following workers'mobilisation
- Schwerpunkte: Latest news & company responses: Migrant workers in Qatar & the UAE Migrant workers Migrant workers - an introduction
- Betreffende Unternehmen: Black Shield Security Services
Autor/in: ILO, Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO), Arab Council for Childhood and Development (ACCD), Arab Labour Organisation (ALO),League of Arab States (LAS)
Conflict and crisis in the Middle East and North Africa has led to an increase in child labour across the region, including in children’s involvement in armed conflict and other illicit activities, a new report finds....