Klimarahmenkonvention der Vereinten Nationen
Damit zusammenhängende Stories in dieser Kategorie
Autor/in: Greta Thunberg, Anna Taylor & others
"Think we should be at school? Today’s climate strike is the biggest lesson of all", 15 Mar 2019...
Autor/in: EU Commission
"Sustainable finance: Commission welcomes agreement on a new generation of low-carbon benchmarks", 25 Feb 2019...
- Mit Bezug auf: EU Commission action plan on sustainable finance
Autor/in: US Human Rights Network
In the United States this year...we have seen undeniable, egregious, and unapologetic violations of human rights... Illegal and immoral attempts to encroach on American Indian lands, territories, and the resources of Indigenous Peoples have always been...
- Schwerpunkte: Latest news on natural resources Natural Resources Technology and Human Rights
- Betreffende Unternehmen: Alphabet Amazon.com Apple Bayer Ben & Jerry's (part of Unilever) Facebook Google (part of Alphabet) McDonald's Microsoft Monsanto (part of Bayer) Taco Bell (part of YUM!) Unilever Walmart Whole Foods Market YUM!
Autor/in: Center for International Environmental Law
In Katowice, Poland, the climate negotiations (COP24) will overlap with the 70th anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Join us in calling on negotiators to adopt rules for implementing the Paris Agreement that ensure human rights...
- Mit Bezug auf: Latest news on COP24 climate discussions
Autor/in: Liane Schalatek, Heinrich Boll Stiftung
“…The 21st Board meeting was widely considered as a “make-or-break” meeting for the GCF at a time when the initial resource mobilization (IRM) period of the GCF is drawing to a close and its financial future is at stake. It came just three months after...
- Schwerpunkte: Climate justice