Klimarahmenkonvention der Vereinten Nationen
Damit zusammenhängende Stories in dieser Kategorie
Autor/in: Alina Averchenkova & Florence Crick, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change, London School of Economics & Political Science
[In a recent report:] “Multinational corporations and climate adaptation – Are we asking the right questions?“ [w]e sought to understand how MNCs are responding to the risks from climate change, what is driving this response and what outcomes their...
- Schwerpunkte: Adaptation
Autor/in: Paul Polman, Unilever & John Bryant, Kellogg Company (on behalf of 93 company signatories)
"The Case for Business Action on Climate Change", 24 Sep 2015...
- Mit Bezug auf: Post-2015 Development Agenda - the business & human rights dimension
- Schwerpunkte: Mitigation Responsible public policy
- Betreffende Unternehmen: Arcadis Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu DuPont EDP (Energias de Portugal) International Flavors & Fragrances Kellogg Monsanto (part of Bayer) Nestlé Novozymes NRG Energy Pöyry Group Procter & Gamble Siemens Sonae Titan Cement Unilever
Autor/in: Jessica Shankleman, Business Green
"Will Shell-funded Energy Transitions Commission help or hinder the low carbon economy?", 25 Sep 2015...
Autor/in: AGL, BHP Billiton, General Electric, Mirvac, Santos, Unilever, Wesfarmers, Westpac
Climate change is affecting our businesses and the communities in which we operate. We recognise that we have a role to play and we want to play our part...We have come together because we acknowledge that climate change will continue to have serious...
Autor/in: Pacific Islands Development Forum
"Suva Declaration on Climate Change"...
- Schwerpunkte: Latest news on Pacific Business & Human Rights
Autor/in: Krizna Gomez, Dejusticia
Even the proponents of the social cost of carbon recognize the measure’s limits due to its inability to consider other relevant factors that are difficult to quantify, which can include human rights impacts. How does one put a dollar value to the...
- Betreffende Unternehmen: Peabody Energy