Klimarahmenkonvention der Vereinten Nationen
Damit zusammenhängende Stories in dieser Kategorie
Autor/in: Claudia Delpero, on Road to Paris
[E]xperts at ClientEarth, a non-profit group promoting environmental protection through litigation and advocacy, predict that governments and businesses will be increasingly challenged for failing to address global warming. Here are the five main legal...
- Schwerpunkte: Accountability: Loss & damage, litigation, shareholder activism Latest Legal News Latest News on Pacific Business & Human Rights Mitigation
- Betreffende Unternehmen: Shell
Autor/in: Coral Davenport, New York Times (USA)
"Numerous States Prepare Lawsuits Against Obama’s Climate Policy", 22 Oct 2015...
- Schwerpunkte: Accountability: Loss & damage, litigation, shareholder activism Latest Legal News Mitigation
- Betreffende Unternehmen: American Electric Power
Autor/in: Apple Press Info
Apple…announced two new programs aimed at reducing the carbon footprint of its manufacturing partners in China. The programs will avoid over 20 million metric tons of greenhouse gas pollution in the country between now and 2020…Apple also announced...
- Mit Bezug auf: Business & human rights at COP 21 Paris climate talks
- Schwerpunkte: Mitigation
- Betreffende Unternehmen: Apple Foxconn (part of Hon Hai)
Autor/in: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
Key takeaways from the 6th annual event in the Mary Robinson Speaker Series on Business & Human Rights in New York City: “Climate justice and business: Human rights from the frontlines to Paris” [Views from John Morrison & Motoko Aizawa, Inst...
Autor/in: Demetri Sevastopulo & Barney Jopson, Financial Times (UK)
"Global companies sign White House pledge on climate change action", 19 Oct 2015...