Damit zusammenhängende Stories in dieser Kategorie
Autor/in: Verisk Maplecroft
"‘Strongmen’ regimes lead charge against freedom of speech and privacy: Human Rights Outlook 2019", 07 Aug 2019...
- Schwerpunkte: Latest news on freedom of association Latest news on human rights defenders Latest news on modern slavery & forced labour Latest news on natural resources Latest News on Pacific Business & Human Rights Technology and Human Rights Technology and Human Rights: Digital Freedom
- Betreffende Unternehmen: AngloGold Ashanti BHP (formerly BHP Billiton) Yamana Gold
Autor/in: Kristina Abela, Times of Malta
"Forced labour: Malta's modern slavery", 2 August 2019...
- Schwerpunkte: Latest news on modern slavery & forced labour
Autor/in: International Federation for Human Rights (FIDH)
On what criteria should investment decisions be made? How should states rank when it comes to non-financial information? What indicators should be used? The objective of the present study is to establish a methodology and classification system that...
Autor/in: Julian Borger, The Guardian (UK)
"Journalist Pelin Ünker sentenced to jail in Turkey over Paradise Papers investigation", 09 Jan 2019...
- Schwerpunkte: Latest news on human rights defenders
Autor/in: Ava Lee, Global Witness
This morning over 350 media organizations across the US will publish editorials on press freedom in response to President Trump’s concerted efforts to attack them. As an anti-corruption campaign group, investigative journalism is at the heart of what...
- Mit Bezug auf: USA: 350 media organisations publish editorials on freedom of press in response to Trump administration's recurrent attacks on media
- Betreffende Unternehmen: Facebook
Autor/in: European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (EU)
"Challenges facing civil society organisations working on human rights in the EU", 19 Jan 2018...