Mannschaften & Sportvereine
Damit zusammenhängende Stories in dieser Kategorie
Autor/in: Rob Harris, AP news
“FIFA to hold human rights talks on 2022 World Cup expansion”, 27th April 2019...
- Schwerpunkte: Labour rights and the Qatar World Cup 2022 Latest news & company responses: Migrant workers in Qatar & the UAE
- Betreffende Unternehmen: FIFA
Autor/in: Impactt Limited (UK)
The average overall initial audit compliance rate across the 24 contractors audited in 2018 was 75%. By the time of the follow-up audits, scores increased to 89% overall. During initial audits, average compliance was high in the areas of personal...
Autor/in: Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy (Qatar)
The Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy (SC), the organisation responsible for delivering the tournament infrastructure required for the 2022 FIFA World Cup Qatar™, and global trade union Building and Wood Workers' International (BWI), have...
- Mit Bezug auf: Qatar: Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy launches Workers' Welfare Standards, initiates internal and external monitoring for 2022 World Cup contracts
- Schwerpunkte: Labour rights and the Qatar World Cup 2022 Latest news & company responses: Migrant workers in Qatar & the UAE Latest news on major sporting events
- Betreffende Unternehmen: Al Balagh Trading & Contracting China Railway Construction Cimolai Galfar Al Misnad HBK Contracting Company Joannou & Paraskevaides Larsen & Toubro Midmac Porr Salini Impregilo
Autor/in: Anna Triponel, Rights as Usual
"Companies Operating in a Conflict or Post-Conflict Country: Exercise Leverage or Stand Ready for Litigation", 22 Jan. 2019...
Autor/in: Brian Homewood, Reuters
'Rummenigge defends Bayern's Qatar training camp', 4 Jan 2019...
- Betreffende Unternehmen: FC Bayern