Six projects that drive quality and assurance in environmental, social & governance investing
Autor/in: Jennifer Thompson & Attracta Mooney, Financial Times, Veröffentlicht am: 8 August 2018
...A host of initiatives has been launched to help fund managers navigate the world of ESG and to enable clients to choose investment houses that take a serious view of sustainability.
Such schemes, though, have their critics. Some argue it is easy for fund managers to sign up to ESG-related projects but many simply put their name to an initiative and do no more...
Here are 6 ESG initiatives grabbing fund managers' attention.
1. Principles for Responsible Investment
2. UN Sustainable Development Goals
3. The task force on climate-related financial disclosures
4. The 30% Club
5. The Corporate Human Rights Benchmark
6. The Workforce Disclosure Initiative