Cartier (part of Richemont)
Hauptsitz in Schweiz
Autor/in: CORE (UK)
This report aims to provide a snapshot of if and how  companies are including information in their Slavery and Human Trafficking Statements on the risks of modern slavery in their supply chains and operations. [It focuses] on companies sourcing raw...
- Mit Bezug auf: Many companies in high-risk sectors aren’t addressing slavery risks in UK Modern Slavery Act statements, report says
- Betreffende Unternehmen: Airbnb Aldi Süd Alliance Boots (part of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts) Arsenal FC Barratt Developments Bellway Homes Berkeley Group Boots (now Alliance Boots) Bovis Homes Cartier (part of Richemont) Chelsea FC Colgate-Palmolive Dior (part of LVMH) Estée Lauder Ferrero Foot Locker Fortnum & Mason G4S Goldsmiths Hershey Hilton Hyatt InterContinental Hotels Interserve Kellogg Kohlberg Kravis Roberts (KKR) L'Oreal Lidl Lindt & Sprüngli Liverpool Football Club LVMH Manchester City FC Manchester United FC Marriott Mars Matalan Mitie Mondelēz International Nestlé Pandora Group Procter & Gamble Reckitt Benckiser Revlon Richemont Serco Signet Jewelers Sodexo Sports Direct Tata Group Tata Tea (part of Tata Group) Taylors of Harrogate (part of Bettys & Taylors Group) Tetley (part of Tata Tea) Tiffany Typhoo Unilever Unite Students
Autor/in: Responsible Sourcing Network
[Refers to Advanced Micro Devices (ADM), AIM Metals & Alloys, Alpha, American Mitsuba, AngloGold Ashanti, Apple, Asahi Pretec, AT&T, AVX, Banro, Best Buy, Boeing, BorgWarner, Cartier (part of Richemont), Chrysler, Cisco, Dell, Deloitte, Delphi,...
- Mit Bezug auf: Report finds information & communication industry makes progress eliminating conflict minerals from supply chain while other industries remain behind
- Betreffende Unternehmen: Advanced Micro Devices Alpha Natural Resources AngloGold Ashanti Apple AT&T AVX Banro Best Buy BlackBerry Boeing BorgWarner Bosch Cartier (part of Richemont) Chrysler (part of Fiat Chrysler) Cisco Systems Dell Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Delphi Denso Dollar General Flextronics Foxconn (part of Hon Hai) Freeport-McMoRan Freudenberg Gécamines General Electric General Motors Google (part of Alphabet) Home Depot Hon Hai Honda HP (Hewlett-Packard) Hunan Nonferrous Metals Group Intel J.C. Penney Kemet Lockheed Martin Lowe's Malaysia Smelting Medtronic Metalor Motorola Mobility (part of Lenovo) Motorola Solutions Nissan Nokia Panasonic PricewaterhouseCoopers Richemont Royal Philips Electronics Sandvik Sears Signet Jewelers Sony Target Tata Group Tenke Fungurume (joint venture China Molybdenum, BHR Partners, Gécamines) Tiffany Toshiba Toyota Traxys ULBA Verizon Visteon Volkswagen Walgreen Walmart Walt Disney Yazaki
Autor/in: Kate Carter, Guardian [UK]
[T]he world's first Fairtrade and Fairmined hallmark for gold is launched in the UK. This will ensure customers buying jewellery can, for the first time, know exactly where it came from. Like other hallmarks, this mark will be a physical stamp, and...
Autor/in: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
This briefing highlights reports from a range of sources about how businesses have impacted human rights, positively and negatively, in Anglophone Africa over the past year... [Headings:] Examples of the “resource curse” ...HIV/AIDS and TB...Dams:...
- Mit Bezug auf: New briefing on business & human rights in Anglophone Africa, by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
- Betreffende Unternehmen: Accor AGIP (part of Eni) Anglo American AngloGold Ashanti Barrick Gold Best Western Bridgestone Bridgestone-Firestone (part of Bridgestone) Carlson Cartier (part of Richemont) Chevron Collum Coal Mining Daimler De Beers (part of Anglo American) DLH (Dalhoff Larsen & Horneman) Elf Aquitaine (now part of Total) Eni Ericsson ExxonMobil Firestone Natural Rubber (part of Bridgestone) Ford General Motors Hess Corporation Hilton Hyatt IBM InterContinental Hotels Lahmeyer Marathon Oil Marks & Spencer Mbada Diamonds (joint venture New Reclamation Group & Zimbabwe Mining Development Corporation) Microsoft MTN New Reclamation Newmont (formerly Newmont Goldcorp) NH Hoteles Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Rapaport Group Red Back Mining Rheinmetall Richemont SABMiller (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Salini Impregilo Shell Starwood Hotels Total Tullow Oil Vanco Energy Walmart Wilderness Safaris Zain Zimbabwe Mining Development Corporation (ZMDC)
Respecting human rights in our operations and throughout our entire supply chain is at the core of Cartier’s [part of Richemont] Corporate Responsibility Policy...we have always made clear our unequivocal commitment to the eradication of conflict...
This report is an evaluation of the efforts made by jewelers towards responsible sourcing of precious metals. It is based on responses to a survey sent to the jewelers that had signed on to the Golden Rules by mid-February 2009 and to other large...
- Mit Bezug auf: Report evaluates jewelers progress in promoting socially and environmentally responsible mining – 60 firms endorse principles for ethical sourcing
- Schwerpunkte: Recent NGO reports
- Betreffende Unternehmen: Aber Diamond Amazon.com Anglo American Berkshire Hathaway Boucheron (part of Gucci) Brilliant Earth Carlyle Group Cartier (part of Richemont) Commemorative Brands (part of American Achievement) Costco Cred Jewellery Finlay Fine Jewelry Fred Meyer Jewelers (part of Kroger) Harry Winston (part of Swatch) Helzberg Diamonds (part of Berkshire Hathaway) Herff Jones J.C. Penney Jostens Kering (formerly PPR, Pinault-Printemps-Redoute) Kohl's Kroger Leber Jeweler Liberty Media Macy's Meijer Neiman Marcus Piaget (part of Richemont) QVC (part of Liberty Media) Richemont Saks Fifth Avenue (part of Hudson's Bay) Sears Signet Jewelers Target Tiffany TJ Maxx (part of TJX) TJX Van Cleef & Arpels (part of Richemont) Walmart Zale (part of Signet)