Mitglied des UN Global Compact
Hauptsitz in Spanien
...In 2016, only 3 factories from Serbia and 2 factory from Ukraine produced for Inditex... All five factories have been monitored and reviewed by Inditex in terms of labour standards and working conditions, including wages and working hours, with...
- Mit Bezug auf: Ukraine, Serbia & Hungary: Report by Clean Clothes Campaign details poverty wages & poor working conditions in garment factories producing for global brands; incl. co responses
- Das ist eine Antwort der folgenden Unternehmen: Inditex
Autor/in: Ben Vanpeperstraete, Judy Gearhart, Lynda Yanz and Scott Nova for The Daily Star
"Why the Accord will be here until 2021", 15 November 2017...
Autor/in: Sarah Young, The Independent (UK)
"Unpaid labourers are 'slipping pleas for help into Zara clothes'", 4 November 2017...
- Mit Bezug auf: Turkey: Zara to establish fund for workers left unpaid following closure of outsource factory
- Schwerpunkte: Syrian refugees: Abuse & exploitation in Turkish garment factories
- Betreffende Unternehmen: Inditex Mango Next Zara (part of Inditex)