Hauptsitz in Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika (USA)
Autor/in: Stronger Together
Today, Stronger Together launched a new, pragmatic, multi-stakeholder effort to stimulate a responsible recruitment marketplace for farmworker employment in the US produce industry. The program seeks to create demand for responsible recruitment,...
- Betreffende Unternehmen: Walmart
Autor/in: Open For Business (USA)
"Channels of Influence: How Companies Can Promote LGBT+ Inclusive Societies", Mar 2019...
- Schwerpunkte: Latest news on human rights defenders Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms
- Betreffende Unternehmen: Accenture adidas Alibaba.com Amazon.com American Express AT&T Barclays Best Buy BlackRock Brunswick Burberry Danone Deutsche Bank Diageo eBay EY (Ernst & Young) Facebook Godrej & Boyce Google (part of Alphabet) H&M Huawei Technologies IBM Inditex Infosys KPMG LinkedIn (part of Microsoft) Marriott MasterCard McKinsey Microsoft MTN Nokia PayPal (part of eBay) PricewaterhouseCoopers Safaricom Shell Standard Chartered Starbucks Tesco The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Unilever Virgin Group Walmart Woolworths Group
Autor/in: Human Rights Watch
"Bangladesh: Investigate Dismissals of Protesting Workers", 5 March 2019...
- Mit Bezug auf: Bangladesh: Brands respond to mass dismissals of garment workers following minimum wage protests Bangladesh: Widespread garment worker protests over minimum wage increase; leads to mass dismissals
- Betreffende Unternehmen: Aldi Esprit H&M KiK Lidl Mango Marks & Spencer Matalan Next Takko Tchibo Tesco VF Corp Walmart
Autor/in: Charlotte Tate & Eric Gottwald, International Labor Rights Forum
...[W]hile browsing online, we were surprised to find that we could buy cotton hand towels advertised as “made in Turkmenistan” on the websites of Amazon, Walmart, and eBay. In May 2018, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) took the extraordinary...
...Thank you for your inquiry and a chance to respond to allegations that Walmart sells goods made with Turkmen cotton produced with forced labor. When we were contacted by the Thomson Reuters Foundation, we let them know we take allegations of forced...
- Mit Bezug auf: Amazon, eBay & Walmart allegedly sell goods made with Turkmen cotton produced with forced labor
- Das ist eine Antwort der folgenden Unternehmen: Walmart