Hauptsitz in Schweiz
FIFA published the second report of its Human Rights Advisory Board, a group of eight independent experts from the United Nations, trade unions, civil society and FIFA sponsors who provide advice and recommendations to FIFA on how to strengthen the...
On 25 September 2018, Amnesty International published a press statement and short report documenting labour rights abuses of workers employed for an engineering company, which works on a construction site in Qatar. The report describes serious...
Autor/in: Daniela Heerdt, Rights as Usual
"FIFA and the IOC’s Human Rights Reporting Tools – a Flower in the Remedy Bouquet", 9 September 2018...
- Betreffende Unternehmen: FIFA
Autor/in: Bennett Freeman with Sif Thorgeirsson, Adele Barzelay & Brooks Reed
"Shared space under pressure: Business support for civic freedoms and human rights defenders," 29 August 2018 ...
- Schwerpunkte: Latest news on human rights defenders Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Positive company initiatives Technology and Human Rights: Digital Freedom
- Betreffende Unternehmen: "S Group" adidas ADM (see Archer Daniels Midland) Alphabet Anglo American Apple Archer Daniels Midland Asia Pulp & Paper (part of Sinar Mas) Associated British Foods Barrick Gold Ben & Jerry's (part of Unilever) Bunge Cargill Cartier (part of Richemont) Chevron Chobani Cisco Systems Coca-Cola DLA Piper Eileen Fisher ExxonMobil Facebook FIFA General Electric Golden Agri-Resources Google (part of Alphabet) Grupo Hame IOI Group Johnson & Johnson Lyft McKinsey Microsoft Natural Fruit Nestlé Newmont Goldcorp Nike Oath Inc (formerly Yahoo! & AOL (part of Verizon)) PepsiCo Primark (part of Associated British Foods) Reforestación de Palma del Petén (Repsa) (part of Grupo Hame) Richemont Salesforce.com Shell Siemens Sinar Mas Group Starbucks Stonyfield Farm Telenor Tiffany Uber Unilever Vedanta Resources Verizon Volaris Websense Wilmar International
FIFA has been closely following the developments in relation to the four activists who entered the pitch at the 2018 FIFA World Cup final match between the French and Croatian national teams and caused a halt to the game....
- Mit Bezug auf: Russia: Pussy Riot protestors arrested for World Cup pitch demonstration; FIFA issues public statement
- Schwerpunkte: Latest news on human rights defenders Latest news on major sporting events Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Das ist eine Antwort der folgenden Unternehmen: FIFA