- Principle 21 of the "Guiding Principles on Business & Human Rights" - on communicating (see pg. 20)
- Author: UN Special Representative on business & human rights
- [PDF] A Resource Guide to Corporate Human Rights Reporting
- Author and date: Global Reporting Initiative, Realizing Rights, UN Global Compact, 2009
- [PDF] Corporate Human Rights Reporting: An Analysis of Current Trends
- Author and date: Elizabeth Umlas, commissioned by Realizing Rights, Global Reporting Initiative, UN Global Compact, 2009
- [PDF] "Sustainability Reporting Guidelines – G3.1" - see pg. 32, "Human Rights"
- Global Reporting Initiative
This is a selection of good practice company reports with substantive coverage of human rights issues. The reports are included for their strong references to some or all of the following:
- Overview of the company's human rights issues
- Policies and governance
- Practical implementation: details of impact assessment, training, management, complaints mechanisms etc.
- Impacts, in particular: specific challenges (concerns raised about the company and how the company has dealt with them); positive initiatives; broader public policy contexts and actions
- Engagement with stakeholders / involvement in collaborative initiatives
- Commitments & targets for future improvement
- Monitoring & verification
This is not a comprehensive list of good corporate human rights reports. Reports are included in this section without any judgment on the actual human rights performance of each company.
Anglo American: "Report to Society 2009" (and accompanying website)
Carrefour: "2008 Sustainability Report"
GlaxoSmithKline: "Corporate Responsibility Report 2009"
Newmont: "Sustainability Report 2009"
Starbucks: "FY 08 Global Responsibility Report"
Überblick der wichtigsten Themen
Die folgenden Schwerpunktthemen sind in anderen Sprachen verfügbar:
Stories and Komponenten mit diesem Schwerpunkt
Ericsson ..has published its 22nd Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility Report summarizing its performance during 2014 in the areas of: Responsible Business; Energy, Environment and Climate; and Communication for All... Ericsson is the first ICT...
- Mit Bezug auf: Ericsson releases sustainability report based on UN Guiding Principles Reporting Framework
- Schwerpunkte: Reporting