Access to water
- "10 Practical Actions for Companies to Help Address the Emerging Global Water Crisis"
- Author and date: International Business Leaders Forum,2007
- [PDF] “Draft - Business, Human Rights and the Right to Water - Challenges, Dilemmas and Opportunities, Roundtable Consultative Report”
- Author and date: Institute for Human Rights and Business, 2009
- [PDF] "Our Water Commons - Toward a new freshwater narrative"
- Author: Maude Barlow, pub. Council of Canadians, The Commons
- "CEO Water Mandate"
[PDF] Guide to responsible business engagement with water policy
- Criticisms & commentary on CEO Water Mandate (enter "CEO Water Mandate" into the blog's search function)
- "Global Water Tool"
- Author: World Business Council for Sustainable Development
- [PDF] “At the Crest of a Wave: A Proactive Approach to Corporate Water Strategy”
- Author and date: BSR and Pacific Institute, 2007
- “Water for business – initiatives guiding sustainable water management in the private sector"
- Author and date: World Business Council for Sustainable Development, IUCN, 2009
- [PDF] “Right to an adequate standard of living – including rights to food and water – Suggested practical actions”
- pg. 124 in "Human Rights Translated"
- Author: Castan Centre for Human Rights Law, International Business Leaders Forum, and Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, 2008
- [PDF] "Drinking it in – the evolution of a global water stewardship program at the Coca-Cola company”
- Author and date: Business for Social Responsibility, 2008
- “Alliance for Water Stewardship – Global Water Roundtable” (currently being developed)
- Multi-stakeholder initiative. Partner organizations include Nature Conservancy, Pacific Institute, WWF
Stories and Komponenten mit diesem Schwerpunkt
Autor/in: Zondiwe Mbewe, News Diggers (Zambia)
‘41 Chongwe residents sue United Quarries for conducting illegal mining activities’ 14 April 2020...
Autor/in: Chronicle (Zimbabwe)
‘Hwange residents lose water battle’ 14 April 2020...
Autor/in: Monitoreo Económico
“Transnacionales prefieren aguas fronterizas porque pueden quitar concesiones a los usuarios”, 9 de febrero de 2020...
Autor/in: Eric Naki, The Citizen (South Africa)
'Cosatu threatens govt, business with court over acid mine water’ 16 July 2019...
- Schwerpunkte: Access to water
Autor/in: Alexandra Shimo, The Guardian
[W]hile [residents] do without water... Nestlé, the world's biggest bottler, is extracting up to 3.6m litres of water daily from nearby Six Nations treaty land. "Six Nations did not approve [of Nestlé pumping]," [Dawn] Martin-Hill [a Six Nations local...