- Sector sections (with guidance on supply chain management for specific sectors, e.g. apparel, diamond, electronics)
- News & reports, introductory material
Información en Español - ver abajo
- [PDF] Effective Supply Chain Accountability: Investor Guidance on Implementation of The California Transparency in Supply Chains Act and Beyond"
Author and date: Interfaith Center for Corporate Responsibility, Christian Brothers Investment Services, Calvert Investments, Nov 2011
- Fair Hiring Toolkit
Author and date: Verité, 2011
"This Fair Hiring Toolkit offers tools, guidance, and approaches to support the responsible recruitment and hiring of migrant workers in global supply chains."
- [PDF] OECD Due Diligence Guidance for Responsible Supply Chains of Minerals from Conflict-Affected and High-Risk Areas
Author and date: OECD, 2011
- [PDF] "Better Jobs in Better Supply Chains" - includes case studies on business initiatives
- Author and date: Oxfam International, Feb 2010
- [PDF] "Project Kaleidoscope: A Collaborative and Dynamic Approach to Code of Conduct Compliance" (in company supply chains)
- Author and date: Project Kaleidoscope Working Group, 2008
- [PDF] Supply Chain Sustainability: A Practical Guide for Continuous Improvement
- Author and date: United Nations Global Compact, Business for Social Responsibility (BSR), Jun 2010
- "Purchasing for People" - training materials on ethical supply chain management
- Author: Impactt Ltd. (funded by UK Dept. for International Development)
- "The Business and its Supply Chain – A Management Alternative"
- Author and date: UN Global Compact Spain, 2009
- [PDF] "La empresa y su cadena de suministro: una alternative de gestión"
- Red Española del Pacto Mundial de Naciones Unidas, 2009
Stories and Komponenten mit diesem Schwerpunkt
Autor/in: Compiled by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
On 22 August 2012 the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) issued the final rule accompanying Section 1502 of the Dodd-Frank Act...The rule requires companies using gold, tin, tungsten and tantalum to make efforts to determine if those materials...
This guidance provides a framework for detailed due diligence as a basis for responsible global supply chain management of tin, tantalum, tungsten, their ores and mineral derivates, and gold...The purpose of this Guidance is to help companies respect...