- [PDF] "The right to privacy – suggested practical actions" - see pg. 47 in "Human Rights Translated"
- Author and date: Castan Centre for Human Rights Law, International Business Leaders Forum, Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, 2008
- [PDF] "Responsibilities in relation to the right to privacy" - see pg. page 4 in “Essential Steps for Business to Respect Human Rights – Guidance Note - Integrating Human Rights into Business Practice"
- Author: Business Leaders Initiative on Human Rights (BLIHR), UN Global Compact, Office of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR)
- Global Network Initiative - "Protecting and Advancing Freedom of Expression and Privacy in Information and Communications Technologies"
Stories and Komponenten mit diesem Schwerpunkt
Autor/in: Estelle Massé, Access Now
"Recommendations on privacy and data protection in the fights against COVID-19", March 2020...[COVID-19] responses must promote public health, prevent discrimination, ensure access to reliable and timely information, defend unrestricted access to an...
- Schwerpunkte: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Government & business response COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Human rights defenders & civic freedoms COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Surveillance, censorship & privacy Digital freedom Privacy Technology and Human Rights Technology and Human Rights: Digital Freedom
- Betreffende Unternehmen: Alipay Alphabet CoronApp Deutsche Telekom Facebook Orange Proximus Group Sensetime Verily (part of Alphabet) WeChat
Autor/in: Impact International
“New study: Jordanian ISPs violate customers’ privacy”, 10 November 2019...