- Dhaka Principles for Migration with Dignity
Author and date: Institute for Human Rights and Business, Nov 2011. Feedback on the Principles encouraged, until 15 Feb 2012: dhakaprinciples.ihrb.org
- Employment & Recruitment Agencies - Sector Guide on Implementing the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights [PDF
Author and date: Published by European Commission; developed by Institute for Human Rights and Business, and Shift
- Fair Hiring Toolkit
Author and date: Verité, 2011
"This Fair Hiring Toolkit offers tools, guidance, and approaches to support the responsible recruitment and hiring ofmigrant workers in global supply chains."
- [PDF] "Migrant Worker Management Toolkit: A Global Framework"
Author and date: Business for Social Responsibility, 2011
- "Migrant workers" (on Human Rights & Business Dilemmas Forum)
- Author: UN Global Compact, Maplecroft
- [PDF] "Business and Migration: Perceptions from Denmark - A Compilation of Reflections by Danish Business and Organized Industry on Various Issues Related to Migration"
- Author and date: The Hague Process on Refugees and Migration, 2009
- "Business and Migration: Roundtables for Collective Action" - "Over an initial 3-year period (2010-2012) 4 separate roundtables will be convened in developed countries and emerging markets"
- Business & Migration Initiative
Stories and Komponenten mit diesem Schwerpunkt
Autor/in: Sarah El Deep, Associated Press
"Lebanon's migrant workers’ plight worsens as crises multiply", 26 May 2020...
Autor/in: Ch Sushil Rao, Times of India
"Lockdown effect: 99 Indian workers from Telangana without work and accommodation forced to live under trees in Sharjah and Dubai," 26 May 2020...
Autor/in: Rejimon Kuttappan, The Lede (India)
"Permission for Gulf employers to fly Indian workers via chartered flight," 23 May 2020...
Autor/in: Migrant Rights
"UAE announces a full waiver on all visa fines for 3 months," 21 May 2020...
Autor/in: Salman Parviz, Tehran Times
"PGCC migrant labor camps Covid-19 hotspots," 19 May 2020...