Damit zusammenhängende Stories in dieser Kategorie
Autor/in: Thomson Reuters (UK)
Thomson Reuters Launches D&I Index - Reveals Top 100 Most Diverse & Inclusive Organizations Globally...
- Betreffende Unternehmen: 3M ABB Abbott Laboratories Abengoa Accenture Acciona Alcatel-Lucent (part of Nokia) Allianz Assicurazioni Generali Avon Ayala Bank of Montreal BASF Baxter International Bayer BMW BNP Paribas Bristol-Myers Squibb British American Tobacco CA Technologies Campbell Soup Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) Canon Cisco Systems Citigroup Clorox Colgate-Palmolive CSL Daiichi Sankyo Daimler Danone Deutsche Post Diageo Dior (part of LVMH) Dow Chemical DuPont EDF EDP (Energias de Portugal) Eli Lilly Endesa (part of Enel) Enel Ferrovial Fletcher Construction Foschini Gap Henkel Hormel HP (Hewlett-Packard) Infosys ING Intel Intesa Sanpaolo Kao Kering Korea Electric Power (KEPCO) L'Oreal LVMH Macy's Medtronic Merck Michelin Microsoft Morgan Stanley Natura Nedbank Nestlé Nokia Novartis Procter & Gamble PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Qantas Airways Roche Samsung Shiseido Société Générale Telefónica Telekom Malaysia Telstra Texas Instruments Thomson Reuters UBS Unilever Xerox YUM!
Autor/in: Laura Gottesdiener, Al Jazeera America
"Photo retailer B&H faces unwanted exposure over worker safety", 12 October 2015...
- Betreffende Unternehmen: B&H Photo-Video
Autor/in: Cara Waters, SmartCompany (Australia)
The Federal Court has awarded a photographer $174,000 in compensation after finding she was subject to pregnancy discrimination by her employer Piccoli Photography…[and] forced to resign from her job as a result of Piccoli Photography’s response to her...
- Schwerpunkte: Latest Legal News
Autor/in: Mary Mazzoni, TriplePundit
Climate Counts and the Center for Sustainable Organizations just released what they call the “world’s first” science-based company rankings,...[assessing] the emissions performance of 100 companies from 2005 to 2012 within the context of climate...
- Mit Bezug auf: Study finds over half of global companies surveyed are emitting "unsustainable" levels of carbon
- Betreffende Unternehmen: Abbott Laboratories Amazon.com Anheuser-Busch (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Anheuser-Busch InBev AstraZeneca Avon Bank of America BASF Baxter International Bayer BMW BP Bristol-Myers Squibb BT Canon Cemex Chevron Cisco Systems Citigroup Clorox Coca-Cola Colgate-Palmolive ConAgra Danone Dell Deutsche Bank Deutsche Telekom Diageo Dow Chemical Electrolux Eli Lilly EMC Emerson Electric Ericsson ExxonMobil Ford Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (formerly Fuji Photo Film) Gap General Electric General Mills General Motors H&M Halliburton Hasbro Heineken Herman Miller Hess Corporation Hitachi HP (Hewlett-Packard) HSBC Hyundai Group IBM Intel International Paper Johnson & Johnson Kellogg Kimberly-Clark Kraft Foods (now Kraft Heinz) L'Oreal Lexmark Limited Brands Marks & Spencer Marriott Merck Microsoft Molson Coors Nestlé News Corporation Nippon Steel Nokia Novartis Office Depot Panasonic PepsiCo Pfizer Praxair Procter & Gamble Reckitt Benckiser Royal Bank of Scotland SABMiller (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Samsung Sharp Sherwin-Williams Siemens Sony State Street Target Tesco Toshiba Toyota Unilever United Technologies UPS Verizon Volkswagen Volvo Group Walmart Wells Fargo Weyerhaeuser Whirlpool
Autor/in: Jacob Gershman, in Wall Street Journal blog (USA)
New Mexico’s highest court ruled Thursday that the owners of an Albuquerque wedding photography company violated state law when they turned away a lesbian couple who wanted to hire them to take pictures of their ceremony. Upholding a lower-court ruling...
- Schwerpunkte: Latest Legal News
- Schwerpunkte: Lobbying "seeking to undermine" Dodd-Frank conflict minerals legislation
- Ohne Antwort der folgenden Unternehmen: Canon
Autor/in: compiled by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
In May 2012…Global Witness [published]… “Are electronics companies trying to have it both ways on conflict minerals legislation?”…allege[ing] that…the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) “have been seeking to...
- Schwerpunkte: Latest news on conflict & peace Lobbying "seeking to undermine" Dodd-Frank conflict minerals legislation Supply chain
- Betreffende Unternehmen: Acer AT&T Canon Dell Ford General Electric Google (part of Alphabet) HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM Intel Microsoft Motorola Motorola Mobility (part of Lenovo) Motorola Solutions Panasonic Research In Motion (now BlackBerry) Verizon Xerox
Autor/in: He Shan, China.org.cn
Apple...has agreed to a jointly monitored audit of pollution controls at one of its supplier's factories in China, a move considered by environmental activists as a breakthrough in their efforts to persuade Apple to address environmental issues. A...
- Betreffende Unternehmen: Apple
Autor/in: Jill Poet, Organisation for Responsible Businesses (ORB) in Guardian [UK]
Influencing the supply chain, not just the first level but throughout the chain, is an essential part of the sustainability jigsaw...[T]he responsibility of all organisations, both private and public sector, to ensure sustainability is embedded...