Kategorien innerhalb dieses Bereichs
Damit zusammenhängende Stories in dieser Kategorie
Autor/in: Mark P. Lagon, Global Business Coalition Against Human Trafficking
"Undoing slavery: business coalition tackles unmet needs," 17 May 2018...
Autor/in: Kevin Breuninger, CNBC
"Advertisers - including TripAdvisor, Nestle, Wayfair and Hulu - are dumping Laura Ingraham after she slammed Parkland survivor," 29 March 2018...
Autor/in: Daphne Chen, The Phnom Penh Post (Cambodia)
"Apparel groups including H&M and Gap urge Cambodia garment industry reform, seek meeting with Hun Sen", 21 Mar 2018...
- Mit Bezug auf: Cambodia: Apparel brands stand up for human rights defenders, civic freedoms & urge garment industry reform
- Schwerpunkte: Latest news on human rights defenders Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms
- Betreffende Unternehmen: ASOS Gap H&M
Autor/in: Rick Helfenbein - President and CEO, American Apparel & Footwear Association, Christian Ewert - Director General, amfori – Trade with Purpose, Peter McAllister - Executive Director, Ethical Trading Initiative, Sharon Waxman - President and CEO, Fair Labor Association, Alexander Kohnstamm - Director, Fair Wear Foundation & Jane Hwang - President and CEO, Social Accountability International
On behalf of international garment, footwear, and travel goods brands and retailers, we write to urge your government to immediately implement its October 16, 2017 commitments... Further, we write to express our growing concern over recent developments...
“Google And Trip Advisor Partner With International Rescue Committee To Help Refugees”, 17 May 2017...
- Mit Bezug auf: World Refugee Day 2017: Companies take action in support of rights
- Betreffende Unternehmen: Alphabet Google (part of Alphabet) Microsoft