Kategorien innerhalb dieses Bereichs
Damit zusammenhängende Stories in dieser Kategorie
Autor/in: Joseph Varghese, Gulf Times
"Three more stadiums to be launched this year," 10 Feb 2020 About $30mn will be reimbursed by the contractors this year to those workers who had paid recruitment fee in their home countries... “By 2020, about 83% of our workforce will have their recru...
- Mit Bezug auf: Qatar: Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy launches Workers' Welfare Standards, initiates internal and external monitoring for 2022 World Cup contracts
- Schwerpunkte: Latest news & company responses: Migrant workers in Qatar & the UAE Latest news on major sporting events Major sporting events
Autor/in: Omondi Onyatta, The Star (Kenya)
"Kenyans being duped to build stadiums in Qatar - Muhuri," 9 Feb 2020...
Autor/in: Radio Free Asia (US)
“US Lawmakers Urge Olympic Committee to Ensure Rights Protections Ahead of Beijing Winter Games”, 6 December 2019...
- Schwerpunkte: Latest news on major sporting events
Autor/in: Press Association News Agency
"Amnesty: Human rights play second fiddle to ‘politics and money’ at FIFA", 21 Nov 2019...
- Schwerpunkte: Latest news & company responses: Migrant workers in Qatar & the UAE Migrant workers
- Betreffende Unternehmen: FIFA