Verbindung zwischen Entwicklung & Menschenrechten
Damit zusammenhängende Stories in dieser Kategorie
'Copper with a cost- Human rights and environmental risks in the mineral supply chains of ICT: A case study from Zambia', May 2019...
- Mit Bezug auf: Zambia: Report alleges mining related pollution causing food insecurity & compromising livelihoods, includes FQM’s comments; KCM did not respond
- Schwerpunkte: Latest news on natural resources Natural Resources
- Betreffende Unternehmen: First Quantum Minerals Konkola Copper Mines (joint venture Vedanta Resources, Zambia Copper Investments & ZCCM Investments)
Autor/in: Inclusive Development International
“New Release: Second Edition of Safeguarding People and the Environment in Chinese Investments”, 21 May 2019...
Autor/in: Global Reporting Initiative
Give your feedback on GRI’s sustainability reporting standards through this online survey (until 9 Jun)... The Global Sustainability Standards Board (GSSB), GRI’s independent standard setting body, has initiated a project to review GRI’s universal...
- Schwerpunkte: Latest news on UNGPs
Autor/in: Cision PR Newswire, Diamond Producers Association (UK)
‘First-Ever Comprehensive Report on the Reality of Modern Diamond Mining Reveals its Impact on Local Communities, Challenges Stereotypes and Identifies Areas for Further Improvement’ 2 May 2019...
Autor/in: Fair Labor Association
"20 companies sourcing from Cambodia express concerns about labor and human rights", 2 May 2019...
- Mit Bezug auf: Cambodia: Leading brands suggest labour reforms to the govt. after meeting on labour rights issues
- Betreffende Unternehmen: adidas Callaway Golf Canadian Tire Esprit Fruit of the Loom (part of Berkshire Hathaway) Gap HEMA KiK Levi Strauss Mountain Equipment Co-op New Balance Nike O'Neill Odlo International PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Under Armour Vaude VF Corp W. L. Gore & Associates WE Fashion