Damit zusammenhängende Stories in dieser Kategorie
Autor/in: William Baue, SocialFunds.com
UK-based Business in the Community launches its Corporate Responsibility Index, which benchmarks corporate social responsibility performance...Companies in the top quintile included BP, Dow, Shell, and Unilever...Companies ranked in the fifth quintile,...
Autor/in: Business in the Community
Business in the Community has released the results of its first annual Corporate Responsibility Index today. The index publicly benchmarks the responsible business practice of top companies in the UK...Companies in the top quintile are: 3M; AstraZeneca...
- Mit Bezug auf: The launch of the UK Corporate Responsibility Index
- Betreffende Unternehmen: 3M AstraZeneca Aviva BP British Airports Authority (now Heathrow Airport Holdings) BT Carillion Co-operative Bank (part of Co-operative Group) Dow Chemical Lafarge (part of LafargeHolcim) Marks & Spencer mmo2 (now O2) National Grid Rio Tinto Royal Dutch Shell (Shell) Safeway UK (part of Morrisons) Tesco Unilever Veolia (formerly Vivendi Environnement)
Autor/in: Business in the Community
Leading disability insurer, UnumProvident is calling on UK companies to join in a new and exciting volunteering mentor programme, developed in conjunction with RADAR (the Royal Association for Disability and Rehabilitation) and supported by Business in...
- Betreffende Unternehmen: UnumProvident
Autor/in: John S. Friedman, The Nation
The federal class-action lawsuits [in USA]...seek corporate accountability for profits made from slavery, unspecified damages and the establishment of a fund for the healthcare, housing, education and economic development needs of African-Americans.....
- Mit Bezug auf: Slavery reparations lawsuit (re USA)
- Betreffende Unternehmen: Aetna British American Tobacco Brown & Williamson (now Reynolds American) CSX Fleet (part of Bank of America) JPMorgan Chase New York Life Norfolk Southern RJ Reynolds (part of Reynolds American) Union Pacific Westpoint Stevens
Autor/in: Kalliope Gourntis, Generali Hellas, in International Herald Tribune
Insurers can reap many benefits by becoming the driving force behind environmental policy. They will be protecting their own financial interests and perhaps their very existence, not because they avoided risk but because they helped minimize it.
Autor/in: Frans van der Woerd, David Levy & Katie Begg (eds.), Greener Management International: The Journal of Corporate Environmental Strategy and Practice (no. 39)
includes chapters on: "An Overview of Corporate Strategies" [refers to BP, Lafarge, General Motors, DuPont, Boeing, Hewlett Packard, IBM, Intel, Shell, United Technologies, Whirlpool, Deutsche Telekom, Gerling Group, Munich Re, Ford, Coca-Cola, Alcan,...
- Betreffende Unternehmen: Alcan (now Rio Tinto Alcan) American Electric Power American International Group (AIG) Bank of America Baxter International Boeing BP Chase (part of JPMorgan Chase) Chevron Chugoku Electric Power Coca-Cola Credit Suisse Deutsche Bank Deutsche Telekom DuPont Electrabel Elf Aquitaine (now part of Total) Entergy Equinor (formerly Statoil) ExxonMobil Ford Fortum Gaz de France (part of GDF Suez) General Motors Gerling Group IBM ING Intel International Paper Johnson & Johnson Lafarge (part of LafargeHolcim) MeadWestvaco Merrill Lynch (part of Bank of America) Mitsubishi Group Mitsui Motorola Munich Re Nike Norsk Hydro (Hydro) Ontario Power Generation (OPG) Pechiney (part of Rio Tinto) Rabobank Royal Dutch Shell (Shell) RWE Shikoku Electric Power ST Microelectronics Stora Enso Suncor Swiss Re Temple-Inland Tohoku Electric Power Total TransAlta UBS United Technologies Whirlpool
KLP adhere to the UN's principles and are guided by central UN conventions and declarations...In the fourth quarter of 2002 we implemented a minimum ethical standard which applies to all financial investments. This standard is based on UN principles as...
Autor/in: UN Wire
Autor/in: U.N. Environment Programme
Too few financial companies including banks, pension funds and insurance companies are taking the risks and opportunities posed by climate change seriously, members of the United Nations Environment Programme's (UNEP) Finance Initiatives are warning.....