Verweigerung der freien Meinungsäußerung
Damit zusammenhängende Stories in dieser Kategorie
Autor/in: V Anbalagan, FreeMalaysia Today
"Landmark High Court decision against Malaysia Airlines empowers union leaders," 04 September 2019...
- Betreffende Unternehmen: Malaysia Airlines
Autor/in: Muia Joseph, Citizen Digital (Kenya)
"Ethiopian Airlines accused of rejecting passenger with disability at JKIA"...
- Betreffende Unternehmen: Ethiopian Airlines
Autor/in: Danny Lee & Sum Lok-kei, South China Morning Post
In an internal memo… Cathay Pacific Airways has reminded its staff about its policy to speak up and act as “whistle-blowers” as a climate of fear grows among the airline’s employees about possible reprisals for their activities on social media…...
Autor/in: Kris Cheng, Hong Kong Free Press
Airline Cathay Dragon has fired the chair of its flight attendant union Rebecca Sy after she allegedly posted messages of support for Hong Kong protesters on Facebook......
Autor/in: Long Kimmarita, The Phnom Penh Post
"Court upholds sentences of Mother Nature activists", 26 August 2019...
- Mit Bezug auf: Cambodia: Mother Nature activists fined & sentenced to serve 5 months in prison for recording controversial sand dredging operations
- Schwerpunkte: Latest news on human rights defenders
- Betreffende Unternehmen: LYP Group