Warum Umweltfragen auch Menschenrechtsfragen sind
Damit zusammenhängende Stories in dieser Kategorie
Autor/in: Sheany, Jakarta Globe
Some of the world's largest brands, including PepsiCo, Unilever and Nestlé, have continued to buy palm oil from companies accused of being responsible for mass deforestation in Indonesia, a new report by Greenpeace International showed.......
- Betreffende Unternehmen: Wilmar International
Autor/in: Ime Sprnito, Panay News
"No More Hitches: Jalaur mega dam contract signing on Sept. 3," 31 August 2018...
- Betreffende Unternehmen: Daewoo E&C
Autor/in: Kalyanee Mam, Emergence Magazine
"Lost World", 16 July 2017 For over a decade, the government of Cambodia has granted several private companies concessions to mine these mangrove forests for sand. ...Cambodia destroys its only natural protection...lays waste to a vital and fragi...
- Betreffende Unternehmen: Marina Bay Sands
"Machinery providers fail to recognize human rights risks in Myanmar's jade mines," 20 June 2018...
- Mit Bezug auf: Myanmar: Swedwatch reports inadequate human rights impact assessments in jade extraction operations; Volvo responds
- Schwerpunkte: Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Betreffende Unternehmen: Caterpillar Komatsu Volvo Group
Autor/in: Hogan Lovells’ International Business and Human Rights Group
"Respecting Human Rights in the Energy and Natural Resources Sector," June 2018 ...
- Schwerpunkte: Latest Legal News