Índices de Sostenibilidad Dow Jones
Related stories and components
Author: Europa Press
Unión Fenosa ingresó por primera vez en el índice Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI), referente a nivel mundial en materia de sostenibilidad, por su compromiso con el desarrollo sostenible lo que supone un reconocimiento en su política de...
Author: Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes
[full list of new companies added, companies removed, and sector overviews]
Author: Haig Simonian, Financial Times
Since taking over, the urbane Swiss-German has pushed Holcim into cleaning up its act. Like Lafarge of France and Cemex of Mexico, the industry's number two and number three, Holcim has implemented changes to improve its environmental record and...
[DOC] Letter to Business & Human Rights Resource Centre regarding removal of Coca-Cola from KLD Broad Market Social Index
Author: Mark E. Preisinger, Senior Director of Shareowner Affairs, Coca-Cola
You may recently have heard that KLD Research and Analytics has removed The Coca-Cola Company from its Broad Market Social Index (BMSI)... we believe this event offers a timely opportunity to update you on three important issues raised by KLD... The...
- Related stories: Largest US pension fund sells US$52.4 million of Coca-Cola stock due to concerns about human rights & environmental issues
- Related companies: Coca-Cola
The Triple Bottom Line: How Today's Best-Run Companies Are Achieving Economic, Social and Environmental Success - and How You Can Too
Author: World Business Council for Sustainable Development review of book by Andrew Savitz & Karl Weber
[General Electric & PepsiCo. provide] just two examples illustrating what happens when companies find the common ground between their business interests (the shareholders) and the interests of the general public (the stakeholders). Savitz and Karl...
Author: Association of Sustainable and Responsible Investment in Asia (ASrIA)
The Taking Stock report focuses on identifying the key investment themes which investors should be evaluating in order to analyze environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues relevant to the largest and highest impact sectors in Asia...banks,...
- Related stories: Association of Sustainable and Responsible Investment in Asia (ASrIA) & IFC report highlights key themes by sector for analysis of Asian companies' environmental, social & governance performance
- Related companies: ABN Amro adidas APRIL (Asia Pacific Resources International Limited) Asia Pulp & Paper (part of Sinar Mas) B&Q (part of Kingfisher) Bank Negara Indonesia Banpu BHP Billiton BYD Celestica Cemex China Exim China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) China Shenhua Energy (part of Shenhua Group) China Steel Cisco Systems Citigroup CLP Holdings CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Debenhams Dell Flextronics Ford GAIL (Gas Authority of India Ltd.) Gap Gold Peak Grameen Bank H&M Henan Rebecca Hitachi Holcim (part of LafargeHolcim) Home Depot HP (Hewlett-Packard) HSBC Huawei Technologies IBM IKEA ING Intel Jabil Circuit Jaya Tiasa JPMorgan Chase Kingfisher Kookmin Bank Lafarge (part of LafargeHolcim) LG Electronics (part of LG Corp.) Limited Brands Liz Claiborne (part of J.C. Penney) Luen Thai NEC New Look Newmont Goldcorp Nike ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation) Patagonia Pentland Group PetroChina (part of China National Petroleum Corporation) Placer Dome (part of Barrick Gold) Polo Ralph Lauren Posco PTT Rabobank Reebok (part of adidas) Rimbunan Hijau Royal Philips Electronics Sainsbury's Sanmina-SCI Sharp Shenhua Group Siam Cement Sinar Mas Group Sinopec Solectron Sony Stora Enso Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSMC) UPM Veolia (formerly Vivendi Environnement) Yanzhou Coal Yue Yuen
Author: William Baue, SocialFunds.com
The two leading global socially responsible investment (SRI) index providers, the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes (DJSI) and FTSE4Good, announced results of their annual reviews yesterday...High-profile names stud the DJSI lists, with McDonald's,...
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories Alcoa Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) Charles Schwab Cinergy (now Duke Energy) Colgate-Palmolive DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) Dow Chemical Fannie Mae Fifth Third Bank Georgia-Pacific (part of Koch Industries) Goldman Sachs H&R Block Heinz (now Kraft Heinz) Home Depot Mattel McDonald's MCI (part of Verizon) Nomura Provident Financial Group. PFG US Bancorp Volkswagen Walgreen