Índices de Sostenibilidad Dow Jones
Related stories and components
Author: Alex Blyth, Ethical Corporation
The key emerging CR issue for HP is its supply chain. It has over 10,000 suppliers just for materials and components in its products.
- Related companies: HP (Hewlett-Packard)
Author: Sune Skadegard Thorsen, Lawhouse
Equal opportunity, as a basic human rights principle, has immense importance to future social stability.
- Related companies: S&P Dow Jones Indices (joint venture S&P Global, CME Group, News Corp.)
[PDF] full report: "Investment Stewardship - Actors and methods for socially and environmentally responsible investments"
Author: Emma Sjöström, PhD Student, for the Nordic Partnership
[PDF] [refers to Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group), Danisco, Nordea, Total, Calvert, KLD, Vigeo, Standard & Poor's (part of McGraw Hill)]
- Related stories: Nordic Partnership report finds lack of standardised screening makes SRI indexes hard to compare
- Related companies: Danisco McGraw Hill Nordea Bank Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) S&P Dow Jones Indices (joint venture S&P Global, CME Group, News Corp.) Standard & Poor's (part of S&P Global) Total Vigeo
Author: Janet Guyon, Fortune
From BP's claim to be moving "beyond petroleum" to Exxon Mobil's "promise of technology," the companies that fill our gas tanks are trying their darnedest to build an eco-friendly image. But will the pitch pay off with investors? Only if the effort is...
Author: Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes
- Related stories: Dow Jones Sustainability Indices