Related stories and components
Author: 20 Minutes
« Forte grève attendue chez Ryanair mercredi et jeudi, 100.000 passagers touchés », 24 juillet 2017...
- Related companies: Ryanair
Amazon workers strike over working conditions & collective bargaining rights urging customers to boycott Prime Day sales
workers at warehouses in England, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and Poland engaged in strike ...
"In connection with the oil spill which allegedly affected the Ikebiri community in 2010, NAOC has actively engaged with representatives of the Ikebiri community and confirms that it has promptly and effectively cleaned up the affected area which was...
- Related stories: Range of human rights abuses by extractive companies allegedly tied to European financial institutions: companies respond to Facing Finance report
- This is a response from the following companies: Eni
Author: Antoine Garbay, Le Figaro
« Benetton crée la polémique en utilisant des photos de migrants dans ses publicités », 19 juin 2018...
- Related companies: Benetton
Italy: First-ever direct agreement between unions & Amazon tackles workplace health incl. inhumane hours
Author: UNI Global Union
"First-ever agreement between Amazon and unions halts inhumane work hours in Italy", 23 May 2018...
- Related companies: Amazon.com
We invited ILVA to respond to concerns about the human rights and environmental impacts of the ILVA steel plant in Taranto. The company did not respond.
- Related stories: Italy: Govt. allegedly failed to prevent environmental & health risks associated with ILVA steel plant, argues report; incl. co non-response
- This is a non response from the following companies: ILVA Group
Italy: Govt. allegedly failed to prevent environmental & health risks associated with ILVA steel plant, argues report; incl. co non-response
On 13 April 2018, Human Rights International Corner (HRIC), FIDH, Unione Forense per la Tutela dei Diritti Umani and Peacelink published a report entitled "The Environmental Disaster and Human Rights Violations of ILVA Steel Plant in Italy". The repor...
Author: Arbeit und Leben DGB/VHS
Starting from the fiscal year 2017, certain large undertakings within the EU will have to publish non-financial statements. These non-financial statements include employment and social matters and are thus expected to have an impact on labour r...