Предотвращение и разрешение конфликтов
Related stories and components
Ford, Huayou & LG Chem commit to ensure minerals from the Dem. Rep. of Congo are not from conflict zones or mined using child labour
Author: Andrea Hotter, Metal Bulletin (UK)
“MINING INDABA: Ford, Huayou Cobalt in blockchain project to monitor DRC cobalt supplies” 4 February 2019....
Author: Noticias de las Naciones Unidas
31 de enero de 2019...
- Related stories: Venezuela: Gobierno de Trump impone sanciones económicas a empresas nacionales como presión al gobierno de Nicolás Maduro
- Related in-depth areas: Últimas noticias sobre conflicto y paz
- Related stories: Papua New Guinea: Violence at Kainantu gold mine after mining company, K92 Mining, allegedly fails to adequately conduct due diligence on landowner rights
- This is a non response from the following companies: K92 Mining
Colombia: 13 NGOs express support for Afro-descendant community alleging loss of land, livelihood & access to water caused by Cerrejon Coal
After years of conflicts over their right to land/territory, Afro Colombian communities of Roche that had been displaced by Cerrejon [joint venture Anglo American, BHP Billiton & Glencore] decided to enter peacefully an area of the company to press...
“Inician diálogo sobre conflicto entre C.P Combayo y Minera Yanacocha” – 24 de enero de 2019...
Since 2010, the southern mining corridor has been the scene of social conflicts that led to protests, roadblocks, among others, due to the farmers’ opposition to MMG Limited, the mining company, extracting mainly copper. These protests were considered...
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas Latest news on natural resources
- Related companies: China Minmetals Las Bambas (part of MMG) Minerals and Metals Group (MMG) (part of China Minmetals)
Cambodia: A solution to a longstanding land conflict between communities and a company in Kratie province reaches
Author: Sotheary Pech, Khmer Times
"Kratie families settle land dispute", 14 January 2019...
- Related companies: Memot Rubber Plantation
Cambodia: The European Union and civil society call on the govt. to introduce a comprehensive and consistent policy to improve land rights
Author: Koemsoeun Soth, The Phnom Penh Post
"EU calls for improved government resolution of land disputes", 27 December 2018...