Related stories and components
Author: Rachel Richterich, Le Temps (Suisse)
« Syngenta veut sauver la planète. Enfin, peut-être», 8 avril 2019 ...
- Related stories: Berne Declaration & Pesticide Action Network report details "continuous poisoning of countless workers and farmers" by Syngenta's paraquat - call for ban Campaign against Syngenta calls to end the production and ban "highly toxic" herbicide which allegedly has caused illnesses & deaths EU court bans Syngenta's paraquat herbicide for not meeting health standards Show moreShow less
- Related companies: Syngenta
India: Coalition urges govt. to withdraw amendments to information technology rules that would endanger freedom of expression
Author: Access Now (USA)
"Global coalition urges India to withdraw proposed amendments", 16 Mar 2019...
Commentary: Consequences of US Supreme Court ruling on lack of immunity of Intl. Finance Corp. for accountability mechanisms
Author: Kristina Daugirdas, Just Security (USA)
"What Comes Next: After Supreme Court Reduced Obstacles to Suing International Organizations", 13 Mar 2019...
- Related stories: Intl. Finance Corp. lawsuit (re financing of coal-fired plant in India) US Supreme Court rules Intl. Finance Corp. not entitled to "absolute" immunity & can be sued in US courts
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Tata Power
Author: Open For Business (USA)
"Channels of Influence: How Companies Can Promote LGBT+ Inclusive Societies", Mar 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Latest news on human rights defenders
- Related companies: Accenture adidas Alibaba.com Amazon.com American Express AT&T Barclays Best Buy BlackRock Brunswick Burberry Danone Deutsche Bank Diageo eBay EY (Ernst & Young) Facebook Godrej & Boyce Google (part of Alphabet) H&M Huawei Technologies IBM Inditex Infosys KPMG LinkedIn (part of Microsoft) Marriott MasterCard McKinsey Microsoft MTN Nokia PayPal (part of eBay) PricewaterhouseCoopers Safaricom Shell Standard Chartered Starbucks Tesco The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Unilever Virgin Group Walmart Woolworths Group
'Bekleidungsindustrie: Sexuelle Belästigung laut Human Rights Watch an der Tagesordnung', 25 Feb 2019...
Author: Financial Afrik
« USA: la Banque Mondiale perd son immunité », 28 février 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Dernières infos juridiques
Author: Siddharth Kara, University of California, Berkeley
"Tainted Garments: The Exploitation of Women and Girls in India's Home-based Garment Sector", January 2019...