Related stories and components
Author: Business Vancouver (Canada)
"Lawsuit of the week: Feds, province and city claim ship owners have not paid for cleanup costs of 2015 Burrard Inlet oil spill", 24 Apr 2018...
Author: Greenpeace (Netherlands)
"Chinese companies see subsidies cancelled and permits removed for illegal fishing in West Africa", 9 Mar 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: Maritime Industry and Human Rights: Fishing
Author: Christian Wienberg, Bloomberg (UK)
"Maersk Considering Female CFO Amid Gender Gap in Top Management" 10 Apr 2018...
Author: World Maritime News
'Unions to Fight Against Boskalis’ Fairmount Crew Replacement Plans' 13 Nov 2017...
Author: Jon Miller & Lucy Parker in Brunswick Review: spotlight on business & society, Brunswick Group (UK)
"Terms of the social contract", Apr 2017...
- Related in-depth areas: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Latest news on human rights defenders Technology and human rights - advances by business
- Related companies: A.P. Moller - Maersk Airbnb Amazon.com eBay Facebook H&M Intel Maersk (part of A.P. Moller - Maersk) PayPal (part of eBay) Starbucks Tesla Motors Uber United States Steel
New "Corporate Crime Principles" aim to advance companies' legal accountability for human rights - an initiative of Amnesty Intl. & ICAR
Author: Addax & Oryx Group (Switzerland)
Oryx Energies provided extensive information to campaign organisation Public Eye in June 2016, at their request...The report by definition paints quite a bleak picture, as it compares fuel quality found across Africa to the standards set in European...
- Related stories: Africa: Oil trading firms accused of selling "Dirty Diesel", causing illnesses & early deaths
- This is a response from the following companies: Addax & Oryx Group