Adobe Systems website: www.adobe.com
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores show improvement of measures taken by companies for LGBT workers
Author: Human Rights Watch
United States technology companies should urge India’s visiting prime minister, Narendra Modi, to end censorship and attacks on free speech and enact a privacy law that meets international standards, Human Rights Watch said today. Modi will meet the...
The World's Most Ethical (WME) Companies designation recognizes companies that truly go beyond making statements about doing business "ethically" and translate those words into action. WME honorees not only promote ethical business standards and...
- Related companies: Accenture Adobe Systems AFLAC Alcoa Alyeska Pipeline American Express Applied Materials Aramark BD (Becton, Dickinson) Best Buy Blue Cross British Land Carnival Cement Roadstone Holdings (CRH) Cisco Systems Co-operative Group Colgate-Palmolive Costco Cummins Eaton eBay Ecolab Electrolux EnCana Equinor (formerly Statoil) Fluor Ford Freescale Semiconductor Gap General Electric (GE) Hartford Financial Services Hasbro Henkel Henry Schein Hitachi Holland America Line (part of Carnival) Honeywell Intel International Paper John Deere (Deere & Co) Johnson Controls Juniper Networks Kao Kellogg Kesko Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants L'Oreal ManpowerGroup Marks & Spencer Marriott Microsoft Millea Milliken National Australia Bank National Grid Natura Nippon Yusen KK (NYK Line) NiSource NYSE Euronext Office Depot Inc. (previously OfficeMax) Parsons Patagonia Paychex PepsiCo Philips (Royal Philips Electronics) Portugal Telecom Progressive Insurance Rabobank Ricoh Safeway USA (part of Albertsons) Salesforce.com SCA Schneider Electric Seabourn Cruise Line (part of Carnival) Sempra Energy Singapore Telecommunications (SingTel) Sompo Japan Sonae Standard Chartered Starbucks Stonyfield Farm Stora Enso Swiss Re Symantec Target Tata Group Tata Iron and Steel (TISCO) (part of Tata Group) Texas Instruments Thomson Reuters Timberland (part of VF Corp) Time Warner Tokio Marine & Nichido (part of Millea) Umicore UPS Vestas Wind Systems VF Corp Waste Management Westpac Weyerhaeuser Whole Foods Market (part of Amazon) Wipro Xerox
[PDF] Corporate Equality Index 2012; Rating American Workplaces on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Equality
Author: Human Rights Campaign Foundation
...[T]he Corporate Equality Index [CEI] represents [how] corporate America...prioritize[s] the protection, recruitment and retention of LGBT [Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender] employees...[S]uccessful U.S. businesses have proven...that LGBT...
- Related stories: USA: Report of Human Rights Campaign Foundation rates over 300 companies on their lesbian, gay, bisexual & transgender policies
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News Latest news on conflict & peace
- Related companies: 3M Abbott Laboratories Abercrombie & Fitch Accenture Acer Adecco Group Adobe Systems Advance Auto Parts Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Aegon AES Aetna Affiliated Computer Services AFLAC Agco Agilent Technologies Ahold Delhaize Air Products Alaska Air Alcatel-Lucent (part of Nokia) Alcoa Allegheny Energy Allergan Alliant Energy Alliant Techsystems (ATK) Allstate Alston & Bird Altria American Airlines (AMR) American Eagle Outfitters American Electric Power American Express American International Group (AIG) Amerigroup Ameriprise Financial AmerisourceBergen Amgen Anadarko (now part of Occidental Petroleum) Anheuser-Busch (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Aon Apache Apple Applied Materials Aramark Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) Arent Fox Arizona Public Service Company (part of Pinnacle West Capital) Arnold & Porter Arrow Electronics ArvinMeritor Ashland Global Specialty Chemicals Assurant AstraZeneca AT&T Atmos Energy Auto-Owners Insurance Autoliv AutoNation AutoZone Avaya Avery Dennison Avnet Avon Bain & Company Baker & McKenzie Baker Hughes Baldor Electric (now ABB Motors and Mechanical Inc.) Ball Corp. Bank of America Barclays Barnes & Noble BASF Bausch & Lomb Baxter International Bayer BBVA BD (Becton, Dickinson) Bed Bath & Beyond Berkshire Hathaway Best Buy Big Lots BJ's Wholesale Club BlackRock Blockbuster BNP Paribas Boehringer Ingelheim Boeing Booz Allen Hamilton Boston Scientific BP Breach Banking & Trust (BB&T) Bridgestone Bright Horizons Bristol-Myers Squibb Burger King Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway (BNSF) Cablevision Caleres (formerly Brown Shoe) Calpine Cameron International Campbell Soup Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) Capgemini Capital One Cargill Carlson CarMax Casino Caterpillar CBS Celanese CenterPoint Energy Cerner Charles Schwab Charter Communications Chesapeake Energy Chevron Choice Hotels Chrysler (part of Fiat Chrysler) CHS Chubb Group CIGNA Cisco Systems CIT Citigroup Clifford Chance Clorox CMS Energy CNA Coca-Cola Coca-Cola Enterprises Colgate-Palmolive Comcast Comerica Commercial Metals Community Health Systems Compass Group Computer Sciences (CSC) Con Edison ConAgra ConocoPhillips Consol Energy Constellation Energy Corning Costco Covington & Burling Cox Enterprises Credit Suisse Crown Holdings CSX Cummins Dana Danaher Darden Restaurants DaVita Dean Foods Delhaize Dell Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu DelSur (part of PPL Corporation) Delta Air Lines Deutsche Bank Devon Energy Diageo Dillard's DirecTV Dole Dollar General Dominion Resources Domino's Pizza Domtar Dorsey & Whitney Dover Dow Chemical Dr Pepper Snapple Group DTE Energy Duke Energy DuPont Eastman Chemical Eastman Kodak Eaton Ecolab Edison International El Paso Energy Electronic Arts Eli Lilly EMC Emcor Group Emerson Electric Energy Future Holdings Energy Transfer Partners Entergy EOG Resources Erie Insurance Group Estée Lauder Exelon Expedia Express Scripts ExxonMobil EY (Ernst & Young) Faegre & Benson Family Dollar Fannie Mae FedEx Fenwick & West Fifth Third Bank First American First Data (part of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts) First Horizon FirstEnergy Fiserv Fluor FMC Foot Locker Ford Fortune Brands Franklin Templeton (Franklin Resources) Freddie Mac Freeport-McMoRan Freescale Semiconductor Frontier Oil GameStop Gannett Gap Genentech General Dynamics General Electric (GE) General Mills General Motors Genuine Parts Genworth Financial Genzyme Gilead Sciences GlaxoSmithKline Global Partners Goldman Sachs Goodrich Goodyear Google (part of Alphabet) Graybar Electric Group 1 Automotive Guardian Life Insurance H&R Block Halliburton Hallmark Cards Hanesbrands Hanover Insurance Harley-Davidson Hartford Financial Services Hasbro HCA Health Care Service Health Net Heinz (now Kraft Heinz) Henry Schein Herman Miller Hershey Hertz Hess Corporation Hilton Holland & Knight Holly Corporation Home Depot Honeywell Hormel Hospira Host Hotels & Resorts Howrey LLP HP (Hewlett-Packard) HSBC Humana Hunton & Williams Huntsman Hyatt IBM Illinois Tool Works Ingram Micro Integrys Energy Group Intel InterContinental Hotels International Paper Interpublic Group Intuit ITT Industries J.C. Penney Jabil Circuit Jacobs Jarden Jenner & Block JetBlue Airways John Deere (Deere & Co) John Hancock Financial Services (part of Manulife Financial) Johnson & Johnson Johnson Controls Jones Group JPMorgan Chase Kaiser Permanente KB Home KBR Kellogg Kelly Services Kenneth Cole Kimberly-Clark Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants Kinder Morgan Inc. Kohl's KPMG Kraft Foods (now Kraft Heinz) Kroger L.L.Bean Land O'Lakes Lear Levi Strauss Lexmark Liberty Global Liberty Mutual Limited Brands Lincoln National Littler Mendelson Liz Claiborne (part of J.C. Penney) Lockheed Martin Loews Macy's ManpowerGroup Marathon Oil Marriott Mars Marsh & McLennan Masco MasterCard Mattel McAfee (part of Intel) McDermott Will & Emery McDonald's McKesson McKinsey MeadWestvaco Medtronic Meijer Merck Metlife Micron Microsoft Mirant (part of NRG Energy) Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Mohawk Industries Monsanto (part of Bayer) Moody's Morgan Stanley Morgan, Lewis & Bockius Morrison & Foerster Motorola Solutions Murphy Oil Mylan Laboratories Nash Finch National Grid National Oilwell Varco Nationwide Mutual Insurance NCR New York Life New York Times Newell Rubbermaid Newmont (formerly Newmont Goldcorp) News Corporation Nike NiSource Nissan Nixon Peabody Nokia Nordstrom Norfolk Southern Nortel Networks Northeast Utilities Northern Trust Northrop Grumman Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance NRG Energy Nucor NYSE Euronext Occidental Petroleum Office Depot Office Depot Inc. (previously OfficeMax) Omnicare Omnicom ONEOK Oracle Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe Oshkosh Owens & Minor Owens Corning Owens-Illinois Paccar Pacificorp (part of Berkshire Hathaway) Pantry Parker Hannifin Peabody Energy Pearson Penske Automotive PepsiCo PetSmart Pfizer PG&E Philip Morris USA (part of Altria) Pilgrim's (part of JBS) Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman Pitney Bowes Plains All American Pipeline PNC Financial Services PNM Resources Polaroid Polo Ralph Lauren PPG Praxair PricewaterhouseCoopers Principal Financial Procter & Gamble Progress Energy (part of Duke Energy) Progressive Insurance Prudential Financial Public Service Enterprise Group Publicis Qualcomm Quest Diagnostics R.R. Donnelley & Sons RadioShack Raytheon Replacements Ltd. Reynolds American Rite Aid Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi Ross Stores Royal Caribbean Cruises Ryder Ryland (now CalAtlantic Group) Safeway USA (part of Albertsons) Sallie Mae Sanmina-SCI Sanofi Sara Lee Seagate Technology Sealed Air Sempra Energy Severn Trent Shaw Group Shell Sherwin-Williams Smithfield Foods Smurfit-Stone Sodexo Sony Southern California Edison (part of Edison International) Southern Company Southwest Airlines Sprint Staples Starbucks Starcom MediaVest (part of Publicis) Starwood Hotels State Street Steelcase Sullivan & Cromwell Sun Life Financial Sunoco (part of Energy Transfer Partners) SunTrust Banks Supervalu Symantec Sysco T-Mobile (part of Deutsche Telekom) Target Tech Data Tenet Healthcare Terex Tesoro Texas Instruments Textron Thomson Reuters Tiffany Time Warner TJX Toronto-Dominion Bank Toyota Travelers Tutor Perini Tyson UBS UGI Utilities Unilever Union Pacific Unisys United States Steel United Technologies UnitedHealth Group UPS URS US Airways US Bancorp Valero Energy Verizon VF Corp Viacom Virgin America Virgin Media Visa Inc. Visteon Volkswagen Walgreen Walmart Walt Disney Waste Management Weil, Gotshal & Manges Wellpoint Wells Fargo Western Union Weyerhaeuser Whirlpool Whole Foods Market (part of Amazon) Williams Companies Wilson, Sonsini, Goodrich & Rosati Winn-Dixie WPP Wyeth (part of Pfizer) Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Xcel Energy Xerox XTO Energy (part of ExxonMobil) YUM!
The World’s Most Ethical Companies designation recognizes companies that truly go beyond making statements about doing business “ethically” and translate those words into action. WME honorees demonstrate real and sustained ethical leadership within...
- Related stories: Ethisphere Institute publishes list of "World's Most Ethical Companies" 2011
- Related companies: Accenture adidas Adobe Systems AFLAC American Express Avaya BD (Becton, Dickinson) Best Buy British Land Caterpillar Cisco Systems Co-operative Group Colgate-Palmolive CRH (Cement Roadstone Holdings) Cummins Denso East Japan Railway Eaton eBay Ecolab Electrolux EnCana Equinor (formerly Statoil) Fluor Ford Freescale Semiconductor Gap General Electric General Mills H&M Hartford Financial Services HDFC Henkel Hitachi International Paper John Deere Johnson Controls Kao Kesko Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants ManpowerGroup Marriott Microsoft Milliken National Australia Bank NYK Line NYSE Euronext Parsons Patagonia PepsiCo Rabobank Ricoh Royal Philips Electronics Salesforce.com Schneider Electric Singapore Telecommunications Sompo Japan Sonae Starbucks Stonyfield Farm Stora Enso Swiss Re Symantec T-Mobile (part of Deutsche Telekom) Target Texas Instruments Thomson Reuters Timberland (part of VF Corp) Umicore UPS Vestas Wind Systems Waste Management Westpac Whole Foods Market (part of Amazon) Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Xerox
Author: Jennifer Bergen, Geek.com
Each year, a list comes out of the most ethical companies in the world...The World’s Most Ethical Companies designation recognizes companies that actually demonstrate “real and sustained ethical leadership within their industry.”...Microsoft was on...
- Related stories: Ethisphere Institute publishes list of "World's Most Ethical Companies" 2011
- Related companies: Adobe Systems Amazon.com Apple Avaya Best Buy Cisco Systems eBay Facebook GE (see General Electric) General Electric Google (part of Alphabet) Hitachi Microsoft Salesforce.com Symantec T-Mobile (part of Deutsche Telekom) Xerox
Human Rights First Praises New Microsoft Licensing Policy, Urges U.S. Government to Stand with Tech Companies Combating Abuses
Author: Human Rights First
Late this afternoon, Microsoft announced a unilateral license for nongovernmental organizations and independent media designed to address concerns regarding the Russian government’s politically motivated enforcement of antipiracy laws against media and...
Author: Shannon Mackenzie Orr, Right Respect
...[A] set of corporate cases [before the US Supreme Court] may have important implications for human rights advocates around the world, General Dynamics Corp. v. United States...and The Boeing Company v. United States...[They] will address...the...
Author: Sethi International Center for Corporate Accountability, Inc.
Sethi CSR Monitor has analyzed reports by 514 companies selected from a worldwide database...findings are offered in a just-released study, Making Sense of CSR 2010...companies in Europe have better quality reports than their counterparts in the...
- Related stories: Global study assesses quality of companies' corporate social responsibility and sustainability reporting
- Related companies: Adobe Systems Aetna Alcoa Barrick Gold BHP Billiton BMW Goldman Sachs Husky Energy Hyundai Kia Motor Hyundai Motor (part of Hyundai Kia Motor) Infosys Lufthansa Samsung Sinopec Sunoco (part of Energy Transfer Partners) Unilever