Advisor at IG Advisors
I.G. Advisors is a strategy consultancy specializing in philanthropy, corporate impact, and fundraising advice. We offer innovative and practical solutions to help our clients maximize their social impact.
Since 2011, the I.G. Advisors team has delivered strategic advice for both donors and fundraisers. Our clients include corporations, not-for-profits, social enterprises and individual donors. They represent a wide range of sectors, from global health, international development, and human rights to theatre, arts and culture. Past and current clients include: The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, The Old Vic Theatre, Riders for Health, The Social Investment Business, the Fund for Global Human Rights, The Guardian, The Hospital Club and many others.
We are currently seeking an Advisor to join our growing team. The role of Advisor is dynamic, exciting, varied, intense and constantly evolving. Our goal at I.G. Advisors is to go above and beyond expectations, delivering innovative, completely unique, ambitious, tailored solutions to our clients. In order to develop our offering, we are looking for an exceptional candidate to fill the role and take on the challenge. As we are a small and growing business, this person will also have the unique opportunity to help develop and shape the future direction of the company.
As with many consultancies, no two days at I.G. will be the same. In the same afternoon you might be researching giving trends on health, assisting in planning an event at the Palace, and presenting a corporate strategy to a board. This we are looking for a multi-talented multi-tasker who enjoys the challenges presented by a diverse and varied slate of work. Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage relationships and provide advice to key I.G. clients including individuals, charities, social enterprises, companies and foundations.
- Execute client work, which varies but will include research, analysis, and strategy development. Strength in all of these areas is required.
- Support I.G.’s senior team on key business development activities, including attending networking events, meetings and pitches.
- Lead on key client accounts and oversee projects and deliverables.
- Work closely with clients to develop strategies and implement them.
The ideal candidate is:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Has work experience in one or more of the following fields: non-profit sector, fundraising and development, CSR, or philanthropy. Previous experience as a consultant is also welcome, but not required.
- A great – not just good –communicator with first-class client relationship management and public speaking skills. Networking and building relationships is an important part of this job, and we are seeking a people person.
- Excellent project management and organisational skills, including the ability to multitask and prioritise while staying on deadline.
- Enjoy working with a small team in a flexible and fast-paced environment, as well as being an independent self-starter.
- A good multitasker with a "will not fail" attitude, immensely presentable, polished and professional.
- Have excellent attention to detail, and be able to demonstrate responsiveness, reliability and dependability.
- Have the full legal right to work in the UK without restriction.
Job title: Advisor
Salary: £35,000 per annum plus commission
Contract: Full time, permanent
To apply: Please send your CV and covering letter to Carlos Miranda at [email protected]
Closing date: 20 April 2015