Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in USA
Author: Béatrice Héraud, Novethic (France) (copyright: www.novethic.fr)
« Pour JP Morgan, Amazon ou Apple, le but de l'entreprise n'est plus seulement de servir l'actionnaire »...
- Related companies: 3M A.O. Smith Corporation Abbott Laboratories Accenture Access Industries ADP AECOM AES AFLAC AK Steel Allergan Alliant Energy Altec Amazon.com American Airlines American Electric Power American Express American Tower Ameriprise Financial Anthem Aon Apple Aramark Assurant AT&T Ball Corp. Bank of America Baxter International Bayer Bechtel Best Buy BlackRock BNY Mellon Boeing BorgWarner BP Bristol-Myers Squibb C.V. Starr & Co. Carlyle Group Caterpillar CBRE Group CF Industries Chevron Chubb Group CIGNA Cisco Systems Citigroup CNH Industrial Coca-Cola Cognizant Comcast ConocoPhillips Corning Cummins CVS Day & Zimmermann Dell Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Dow Chemical Duke Energy DXC Technology Eastman Chemical Eaton Edison International ExxonMobil EY (Ernst & Young) FedEx FIS Flex Fluor Ford Fox Entertainment (part of News Corporation) Freeport-McMoRan General Dynamics General Motors Goldman Sachs Guardian Life Insurance
Nearly 200 CEOs say their companies are committed to delivering value to all stakeholders, not just shareholders
On August 19, 2019, the Business Roundtable (BRT), a lobbying group composed of leading CEOs in the US, released an updated Statement on the Purpose of a Corporation. This statement expresses a fundamental commitment to all stakeholders, including...
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores record number of companies full marks for having inclusive policies for LGBT workers
Addressing Workers’ Rights in the Engineering and Construction Sector: Opportunities for Collaboration
Author: Jean-Baptiste Andrieu, Aude Ucla & Michaela Lee, Business for Social Responsibility (BSR)
BSR conducted research to assess the feasibility of setting up a collaborative initiative that would address challenges that engineering and construction companies face to uphold workers’ rights in their operations and subcontracting supply chains......
Author: edie newsroom (UK)
"The green business reaction: Could Brexit 'erode' environmental policies?," 24 Jun 2016...
- Related stories: Brexit: Potential impacts on climate change & environment
- Related companies: AECOM EY (Ernst & Young) Suez
Author: Barry Meier, New York Times
...On Wednesday, a United States Senate subcommittee is expected to examine those issues [situation of migrant construction workers in Qatar] as part of a hearing into the corruption scandal surrounding FIFA, soccer’s international governing body. The...
- Related stories: US Senate FIFA inquiry examines plight of foreign workers in Qatar
- Related in-depth areas: Labour rights and the Qatar World Cup 2022
- Related companies: AECOM Bechtel
AECOM did not respond to: Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand Govts. call on Laos to submit Don Sahong Dam to intergovernmental assessment, citing potentially high impact on fisheries.
- Related stories: Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand Govts.call on Laos to submit Don Sahong Dam to an intergovernmental assessment, citing potentially high impact on fisheries
- This is a non response from the following companies: AECOM
Author: Milton Osborne, Interpreter (Australia)
[Business & Human Rights Resource Centre invited AECOM, Mega First and SMEC to respond. AECOM and SMEC declined to respond. Mega First did not respond - article with company comment provided.] [The Don Sahong] dam has been a matter of controversy...
Author: Nils Rosemann, published by Geneva Centre for the Democratic Control of Armed Forces (DCAF)
This study aims to illustrate patterns of behavioural rules derived from corporate obligations, and to deduce from these a draft Code of Conduct (CoC) for Private Military and Security Companies (PMSCs). The purpose of a Code of Conduct for [PMSCs] is...
- Related companies: AECOM Aegis Defence Services (part of Aegis Group) Aegis Group Alliant Techsystems ArmorGroup (part of G4S) BAE Systems Bechtel Blackwater Boeing CACI Control Risks Cubic Custer Battles DynCorp Erinys International Fluor G4S General Dynamics GEO Group Halliburton Hart Kalyx KBR L-3 Communications L-3 Titan (part of L-3 Communications) Lockheed Martin Marsh & McLennan MPRI (part of L-3 Communications) Northrop Grumman Olive Group Pacific Architects and Engineers (part of Lockheed Martin) QinetiQ Research Triangle Institute (RTI) Securitas AB Group Serco Thales Triple Canopy United Technologies Unity Resources Group WorleyParsons