Affiliation Support Manager
Fair Labor Association
- Location: Washington, D.C.
- Rolling application
The Fair Labor Association (FLA) combines the efforts of industry, civil society organizations, and colleges and universities to promote and protect workers’ rights and to improve working conditions globally through adherence to international standards. The FLA is headquartered in Washington, D.C. and has offices in Geneva, Switzerland and Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Association Management System (AMS)
- Key point of contact organizationally for managing the AMS (development project underway).
- Coordinate with the Finance Department for appropriate functions within the AMS.
- Maintain and manage a list of enhancements to the AMS and improvements to the FLA workflow based on experience over time with implementing the AMS.
- Support new affiliate registrations by responding to questions, providing information, and directing programmatic questions to the appropriate team members.
- Manage the workflow for annual affiliation renewal of company, university, and licensee affiliates. Coordinate with the relevant team members.
- Troubleshoot IT issues for new and existing affiliates related to the AMS.
- Maintain lists and status (up-to-date, past affiliate, lapsed, etc.) of company, university, and licensee affiliates via the AMS.
For more information please follow Link to Job.