Alcatel (now Alcatel-Lucent)
Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in France
Vigeo Eiris upgrades scores for Amazon, Expedia & Microsoft following legal actions by companies against travel ban
Author: Vigeo Eiris France
"Vigeo Eiris issues a positive alert on three US companies taking legal actions against President's anti-immigration decree ("Muslim ban")", 3rd Februrary 2017...
- Related stories: Trump's travel ban - how is business responding?
- Related companies: Alcatel (now Alcatel-Lucent) Alcatel-Lucent (part of Nokia) Alphabet Amazon.com Expedia France Telecom (now Orange) Google (part of Alphabet) Microsoft Millicom Nokia Networks (part of Nokia) Orange Telefónica Telenor TeliaSonera Vigeo Eiris Vodafone
[PDF] Businesses across the Middle East must put human rights above the bottom line - New report lifts the lid on the business practices of dozens of companies operating across the Middle East
Author: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
[Arabic and French versions below] Companies operating across the Middle East must uphold human rights according to a new report by an international human rights organisation. The new report, released today in Arabic, English and French by the...
- Related stories: Amesys lawsuit (re Libya) Businesses across the Middle East must put human rights above the bottom line (press release) KBR lawsuit (re human trafficking in Iraq) Veolia & Alstom lawsuit (re Jerusalem rail project) Show moreShow less
- Related companies: Accenture adidas Africa Israel Ahava Al-Hamad Alcatel (now Alcatel-Lucent) Alstom AMESys (Advanced Middle East Systems, formerly Amesys (part of Bull)) Anglo American Aramex AT&T BAE Systems Blue Coat CACI Carrefour Century Miracle Jordan Citigroup Co-operative Group Emirates Group Etisalat Facebook G4S Google (part of Alphabet) Helwan Fertilizers KBR Lebanese Family Club ManpowerGroup Marks & Spencer Mekorot Microsoft Millicom Mondelēz International MTV Lebanon Ooredoo Orascom PepsiCo Qatar Airways Saudi Aramco Sekem Solb Misr Spinneys Suez Steel (part of Solb Misr) TeliaSonera Tesco Veolia Environnement (formerly Vivendi) Vodafone Websense Zain
Author: Corporate Leaders Group on Climate Change, University of Cambridge Programme for Sustainability Leadership
- Related stories: "Copenhagen Communiqué": Statement on climate change signed by over 700 companies
- Related companies: ABN Amro Absa Acciona Accor adidas AEON Air France KLM Akzo Nobel Alcatel (now Alcatel-Lucent) Alcatel-Lucent Alcoa Allianz Alstom AMEC American Electric Power American Standard Anglo American AngloGold Ashanti Arcor Arup Asia Pacific Resources ASN Bank (part of SNS Reaal) Aspen Skiing Company Atlantia Aviva AXA B&Q (part of Kingfisher) Balfour Beatty Bancaja Banco Galicia Santander
Author: Elsa Bembaronet Feryel Gadhoum, Le Figaro
Les entreprises françaises présentes en Chine n'ont pas tardé à se mobiliser pour venir au secours des victimes du tremblement de terre...Carrefour a dépêché à Chengdu dix camions chargés de produits de première nécessité...La Fondation internationale...
Author: Environmental Finance
Sugar giant Tate & Lyle and luxury goods group LVMH have been ejected from the FTSE4Good index series for failing to meet its supply chain labour standards...US media firm Viacom, [is also leaving] for not meeting environmental criteria [as are] ...
Author: KLD Newsline
Over the past 18 months, the movement to divest from Sudan [over what the US government has called genocide in Darfur] has been growing in the United States, in state government, and on university campuses. Individual cities across the country have...
Author: entretien avec Thierry Albrand, Alcatel, propos recueillis par Véronique Smée, Novethic
Fin 2005, l’Afrique comptait...encore peu d’abonnés à Internet. Aujourd’hui, l’enjeu consiste à réduire la fracture numérique dans les régions les plus enclavées du continent. Alcatel...investit ces nouveaux marchés émergents. Explications avec...
- Related companies: Alcatel (now Alcatel-Lucent)
Author: Ethical Corporation
Public and private pension funds are increasingly pulling their investments out of Sudan. But can another divestment movement influence Khartoum and turn the tide in Darfur?... The central purpose of divestment campaigns must be to force complicit...
Author: Divest Sudan coalition
In the face of depraved international indifference to this situation, DivestSudan.org has launched a divestment campaign that targets the European and Asian multinational corporations that provide critical economic, commercial, and financial support...