Headquarters in China
Alibaba.com website: www.alibaba.com
Author: Lucio Blanco Pitlo III, South China Morning Post
“How the coronavirus pandemic could lead to a ‘less Chinese’ belt and road initiative”, 6 May 2020...
Author: Jan Rydzak, Ranking Digital Rights
"RDR opens public consultation on draft methodology for 2020 RDR Index," 15 April 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: Technology and Human Rights Technology and Human Rights: Artificial Intelligence
- Related companies: Alibaba.com Amazon.com
Coronavirus outbreak may lead to heightened focus on sustainability in China's Belt and Road Initiatives in Africa, reports says
Author: Modern Ghana
“The Impact Of COVID-19 On China’s Belt And Road Initiatives In Africa”, 1 April 2020...
- Related stories: Coronavirus outbreak may lead to heightened focus on sustainability in China's Belt and Road Initiatives in Africa, reports says
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas
- Related companies: Alibaba.com Huawei Technologies Tencent
China: Tech companies launch new tracking features to curb coronavirus outbreak, fuels debate over privacy and use of data
“China rolls out fresh data collection campaign to combat coronavirus”, 26 February 2020...
- Related stories: China: Business action and alleged inaction in response to spread of Wuhan novel coronavirus 2020
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Surveillance, censorship & privacy Technology and Human Rights
- Related companies: Alibaba.com Tencent
Apple, Alibaba Founder and other Chinese companies donate funds to support coronavirus treatment efforts
Author: Business Today (India)
"From Jack Ma to Bill Gates, billionaires donate funds to create coronavirus vaccine", 30 January 2020...